CHAPTER:- 6

Hey cookies it's unedited part so please ignore mistakes.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Continue.....

After engagement ceremony every was resting in their rooms. Now, there is only family members and close relatives.

In night they all gathered in garden for chit chat. Elders are sitting together and youngsters are sitting together on other side.

Charu and Harsh both were playing with pihu while rishu is staring at her and glaring at him. The new engaged couple is busy with each other.  And Anu was massaging Payal's foot because she twisted her ankle when she was dancing.

Rishu's phone rang and he picked it was a vedio call from Ankit. He was asking about everyone. Priya suddenly took phone from his hand and started talking with Ankit.

"Kya hai yeh devar ji , nhi aaye na ap mujhe laga ki last moment pe aake surprise dego lekin nhi" Priya said with a sad pout.

"Aree Priya yeh kyu aayega mein kuch lagta todhi hu iska" Ashish said while whipping his fake tears.

"Haa bhabhi yeh tho prime minister  hai USA ka inhe time khaha hai aane ka" Rishu said

"Ho gya ap logo ka ab mein meri bhabhi se baat kar lu" Ankit said in irritating voice.

"Ankit inko chodo tum batao aaye kyu nhi I am very angry" Priya said

"Sorry bhabhi, you know na I am a doctor esse hi todhi aa skta hu aane se phele kitna kaam manage karna padta h, But I promise ap dono ki shaadi ki Sari arrangements mein hi karunga" Ankit said with a smile.

Priya was saying something but got interrupted by Payal's scream.

"Aaaaaaaaaa.......Mummyyy...." Payal scream

"Kya hai Payal kyu chilaa rhi hai" Priya said by closing her one ear by hand.

"Dii ap apke to be husband ko shaadi mein bina dhaaton ke nhi dekhna chahte na tho samjha lo inko pange le rhe hai merse" Payal said and everyone started laughing.

"Aree tho kisne khah tha itna khud khud ke nachane ke liye ab theek hai na jab moch aa gyi" priya said

"Aree asse kese na nachati mein meri dii ki engagement thi aur abhi tho shaadi bhi hai usme dekhna mera dance" Payal said flipping her hair in air.

When Ankit heard her voice he recognised that it was her voice. He was again lost in her voice but he came out from his thoughts when priya ask him something.

"Khah kho gye doctor sahab" she asked to ankit.

"Khahi nhi ,vese bhabhi kon kon hai yaha pe" he asked nervously

"Let me introduce you with everyone" priya said

"Priya switched the back camera and introduced him with Charu, Harsh, Anu and Pankaj. When priya turned the camera to payal she was playing with Pihu and the cover her face with a Teddy bear.

"Ankit meet her meri pagal behen,Payal" priya said

"Hii , nice to meet you" Ankit said

"Nice to meet you" payal said without looking at phone and busy in playing with pihu. After some time call ends.

"Guys let's go for trekking tomorrow" charu said with excitement.

"Yes, why not charu" payal said in over excited tone while passing a flying kiss to her and she gave her back. Rishu was smiling at Charu's little childish behaviour.

"Lekin payal tere perr mein moch aayi hai uska kya" Ashish said

"Aree yrr jiju kal tak theek ho jayegi, Don't worry" she replied

"OKAY then done we will go tomorrow for trekking" Rishu said

"You guys can go I am not coming" Anu said

"Why anu?" Priya asked looking at her

"Guys you na pihu abhi choti hai jungle mein stay karne ke liye aur usse chod ke mein nhi aaungi" Anu said in a sad voice

"Com'on dii yaha pe mumma papa aur bhi bohot log hai pihu ka khayal rhakne ke liye" payal said

"Nhi Payal mein pihu ko akele nhi chod skati" anu said

"OK then plan cancel" payal said in low voice

"Why, you guys can go and have fun" anu said

"Dii if you will come then we all will go" Charu said with puppy eyes and anu nodded positively.

"OK then we will meet at 10 am" pankaj said and they all left for their rooms.

Payal was moving towards her room but suddenly someone pulled her in a room. She didn't yelled because someone close her mouth with hand. She just bite his and he yelled.

"You jungali billi..." Rishu said glaring at her.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you out of your mind,  dimag kharab hai kya tumhara, O Sorry how can I forgot it ki tumhare pass dimag hi nhi hai" payal said angrily

"Ho gya tumhara mein kuch bolu ab" Rushu said in serious tone and looked at her like if he wants that  payal can say something.

"What" payal asked

"Give me answer" rishu said

"Konsa answer" payal asked in confusion.

"Why do you want to help me when I like her" he said

"O thank you for reminding me so now  tell me do you like her" payal asked in serious tone.

"Firstly I asked the question gave me answer" he said

"Don't play this game with me ok it's already getting late" she said

"I also even don't know but when I looked at her I could feel some weird feeling in my heart. When I see her I can't stop myself to not looking at her. I don't even know what's wrong with me" rishu said with a smile.

"So you mean you didn't even know about your actual feelings" she said

"Yes I also think that, so now you also tell me that why do you want to help me" he said raise his eyebrow.

"I will surely tell you on right time" she said with smile and started leaving but he stopped her.

"Vese kal ka kuch plan hai" he asked and payal nodded yes.

Payal went to her room and saw charu was reading her favourite dark romance book. Payal looked at her with smile.

"Kya hua bohot khush lag rhi hai aaj" Charu said without looking up.

"Kyu mujhe khush hona allowed nhi hai kya" payal said and went towards Charu.

"Nhi nhi essi baat nhi hai" charu said

"You are the best and bestest sister Charu" Payal said by hugging her.

"Ohho... aaj itna pyaar kese" charu asked raising her eyebrow.

"Esse hi chal sho jate h kal trekking pe chalna hai" payal said and they both slept.

Next day

Everyone have their breakfast youngsters were getting ready to leave for trekking and elders  are at Venue with pihu baby. And they left for trekking.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Hey my buttercups I hope you will like it.

Please be with us.

Please vote ☆