CHAPTER:-8

Hey my buttercups it's an un edited part because it is a long chapter and I am feeling laziness to edit it so please ignore the grammatical mistakes. English is not my first language as you all know that after seeing my mistakes 😅😂
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

3 months leap

Author's pov :-

Everything was going great its being 3 months of priya and ashish engagement now their wedding was coming after 15 days. Rishu spent his most of the time with Charu when he was in Mumbai he used to chat with her on Instagram or WhatsApp. And now Anu was pregnant with her 2nd child it's her 6th month.

Everyone was busy in their life's today Rishu was very happy as his bro was coming to India. Yes! You got right Ankit was coming......

Meanwhile at singhania house there is a family drama created by Mr. Harbansh Singh Singhania. As Payal beat some bastards because they misbehave with a girl. Her dadu said that you are ruining our image in society. So she went somewhere from house she was in such a bad mood.

In USA ♧♧

"Good morning sir" A lady servant said by giving him coffee.

"Good morning, Maria" he replied with a smile and take a sip of coffee.

"Ankit sir are you sure that you are permanently shifting to India? What about USA you are living there since past 5 years" she said in sad voice.

"I am sure Maria and now I just really want to leave USA permanently. I am very happy but also a  little bit sad to leaving my this family" Ankit said emonationaly.

"We will miss you sir" Maria said

"Maria, now I am going to hospital for some paper work" Ankit said and left.

In hospital:-

Ankit's cabin was fully decorated with balloons and lights. They will arrange a small farewell for Ankit as he is one of the favourite doctor for staff members mainly for nurses.

Ankit cut the cake and feed his good friend in hospital Ruhan and then to others. They dance on some songs and clicked photos with him.

"Sir, we will miss you" some nurses said while crying.

"I also miss you all, you all are my family guys " ankit said and his phone rang he excused himself.

On call...

"Hii, doctor sahab kese hai ap" Rishu said with excitement as his bro was coming soon.

"Mein tho bhadiya, tu bta" Ankit said

"Aa rha hai na tu" Rishu asked

"Haa, 2pm ki flight hai" Ankit said

"OKAY, jaldi aaja mein wait kar rha hu" Rishu said his voice was full of excitement.

"Tune kisi ko bataya tho nhi na ki main India aa rha hu" Ankit asked for concern.

"Nhi yrr I know it was a surprise for all" Rishu said