Chap-15 ✭

Felix wakes up slightly to the feeling of the warm water leaving his body as he's lifted out of the tub. Fluttering his eyes open and closed as he feels Hyunjins soft expensive towel rub against his skin, drying off the water coating his body, making him hum as he gets wrapped in the warm towel.

Hyunjin smiled as he watched Felix snuggle into the warmth of the newly dried towel, gently patting his damp hair in attempt to dry it more, giving him a messy scalp full of hair and a slightly wet face due to loose water drops falling.

After securing the towel firmly around Felixs small figure, Hyunjin carried the boy out of the bathroom, into the bedroom they share and gently tossing Felix in bed as he walked to the closet to pick an outfit for himself. Behind him, Felix was endearingly gazing at him, the man he only met three days ago, was treating him like a lover they've known for eternity. Felix had never been at the receiving end of attention, he'd always find a man at the bar, sometimes even women and slept with them, regardless of cheating, or if they were even in his age gap, (older, Felix isn't a pedophile😭) Felix has never been treated like this, in short terms.

Felix delicately stepped off the bed, creeping silently towards Hyunjin to hug him from behind, making Hyunjin slightly gasp, before turning around to face the messy ruff of blonde hair, chuckling as he ruffled the hair more and wrapped his arms around the blonde.
"What a cutie," Hyunjin swooned, snuggling his nose into Felixs hair to breathe in the sweat scent of the shampoo.

After the two successfully got completely dressed, Hyunjin in a black suit and Felix in a casual baggy T-Shirt and baggy jeans, they walked downstairs to the kitchen.

Hyunjin gave Felix a light pat on the butt before making his way towards the stove, crouching below to reach a cabinet, whipping out a pan and generously spraying olive oil over the pan, making it glisten and drip. Felix silently watches Hyunjin, leaning against the counter and putting his chin in his palms. "What are you making?" Felix chirps as he continues to observe Hyunjins cooking skills.
"Pancakes," Hyunjin replies, taking out a mixing bowl and grabbing two eggs from his fridge to crack the shell and let the yolk and egg whites drop into the bowl.

Felix licks his lips, anticipating the delicious taste he plans in his head, tapping his hands against the counter eagerly, earning a gentle chuckle from Hyunjin as he steals glances at the blonde, watching him turn giddy.

"Patience, Blondie," Hyunjin slyly turned away from Felix to avoid a sort of nasty remark he would get from Felix, hearing the blonde scoff, Hyunjin smirks as he clicks on the stove, emitting fire from the stove and a gentle daze of smoke wafting the air.

Just like that, the terrible memories from yesterday welcome themself back into his memory again. Felix begins eagerly picking at his nails as he remembers the horrible screams of pain and confusion he heard when Hyunjin tried to shield him away from that trauma, the horrible stench of smoke slowly clouding the air, and the raging fire that emitted from the building had all shadowed his mind like a cloud, burning him in a overthinking mess.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." Felix stumbled away from the counter, quickly scurrying away to the closest bathroom he knew and hurriedly locked himself inside, leaving a very concerned and confused Hyunjin in the kitchen, who was slowly pouring his pancake batter onto the pan.

Felix slid down to his butt as soon as he closed the door, aggressively covering his ears in attempt to block the sound of screams coming into his head. Felixs legs shook as a single tear of frustration fell from Felixs crystal teary eyes, Felix balled his hands into fists, turning the knuckles white as he weakly punched his thigh.
"Make it stop.. make it stop please." Felix whispered to himself, a migraine forming in his head from squeezing his ears and eyes shut for too long.

"Felix! The pancakes are growing cold." Hyunjin shouted as he made a plate of pancakes for Felix, drizzling syrup over the soft pastry and adding a few cut of strawberries to the top.

"Felix c'mon!" Hyunjin whined as he playfully stomped over to the bathroom Felix is in, knocking as he asked Felix to come out.

After knocking several times after, Hyunjin grows increasingly worried. "Felix! I'm coming in." Hyunjin says as he tries to twist the handle,
Locked

"Fuck.." Hyunjin curses under his breath as he bolts up the stairs to his own bathroom.

Once he finally makes it up to his bathroom, Hyunjin rips his drawers open, rummaging in his stuff until he finds what he's looking over, with the same speed, Hyunjin rushes back down the stairs with a Bobby pin in his fingers.

Hyunjin quickly gets on one knee infront of the door, pushing the pin into the door knob as he tries to pick the lock, twisting the pin impatiently.

"Make it stop.."

Hyunjin hears Felixs shaky and raspy voice from the other side of the door, driving Hyunjins motivation to kick the door down.

"I'm coming Felix!" Hyunjin grunts.

Hyunjin finally unlocks the bathroom door, the hairs on his neck standing up as he bursts the door open, the first sight he's left with is

Blood.

———————————————————————

1K reads AND 100 votes!!!!

Tysm guys!!! I'm glad most of you like this story!!!

Love you guys!!<3