Chap-19✭

After a long hour and a half of comforting silence between the pair of sullen boys, Felix finally gathered his courage to remove his swollen red eyes from Hyunjins shirt, wiping stray tears at the corners of his eyes.

"I'm sorry.." Felixs voice dropped huskily as his throat slightly burned from the wailing he had exclaimed.

Hyunjin could do nothing but coo, keeping his hands firmly set on Felixs hips as he stares deeply into Felixs honey gaze, the corners of his eyes faded off into a hazy red and his cheeks flushed a rosy red.

"You have nothing to apologize for," Hyunjin whispers, maintaining the quiet atmosphere, hoping it kept Felix comforted.
The pair stayed silent for a while longer, with Felix basking in Hyunjins touch, and Hyunjin admiring the relaxed face of the blondes.

"Can I hug you." Hyunjin blurted out, slightly confused and embarrassed with his own actions.
Without hesitation, Felix wrapped his hands around Hyunjins neck and pulled himself into Hyunjins chest. Hyunjin replies with a smile and gently sliding his arms around Felixs waist.

The embrace brought a type of smile to Hyunjin that he's never felt, the hug blinded Hyunjins senses as he solemnly focuses on the steady heartbeat of Felix and the fingers of the blonde playing with his hair.

Hyunjin hums, smiling as he pecks Felixs cheek, as Bangchan hesitantly walks in, admiring the relationship he's witnessing.

Chan clears his throat, gaining the pairs attention as Felixs grip on Hyunjins shirt slightly tightens, making sure Hyunjin wouldn't leave his side.

"Chan, this is Felix." Hyunjin kept his embrace towards Felix, introducing the two other confused boys.

"Hello mate," Chan greeted cheerfully, extending his hand towards Felix. Felix hesitantly obliged, understanding what the hand is meant for. His shaky left hand leaving Hyunjin to shake the Australian.

"..you're Australian?" Felix's curiosity got the best of him, the sight of another cheery Aussie slightly lightening his expression, he eagerly shakes Chans hand, slightly smiling.

"I am!" Chan exclaims, equally pleased to meet another fellow Aussie.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin silently watches the exchange of happy greetings between the two Australians, jealousy slowly boiling in his mind, agitated with how quick Chan could cheer up Felix. Hyunjins hand gestures became tighter, squeezing a little rougher on Felixs waist.

"Can we exchange numbers? I'd enjoy talking to you more." Chan swiftly pulled his phone out of his pocket, opening the phone app and going into the "dial" and giving Felix the phone so he could type in his number.

Before Hyunjin could intervene, a nurse walked in to check Felixs sugar level. Hyunjin, refusing to cause another fuss infront of people, stayed silent as I silently glared at Felix as he happily types his phone number into Chans phone. Chan hums as Felix passes the phone back to him, looking at the number briefly, then shoving it into the abyss of his pocket again.

"Felixs blood levels are recovering quite amazingly well, he should be discharged tomorrow if this keeps up." The nurse smiled warmly as he rips off his gloves.

"Thank you sir," Hyunjin mumbles a thank you as the nurse walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.

"Chan, don't you have somewhere else to be?" Hyunjin grunts, looking a little disgruntled.

Chan clears his throat, "I guess I should get going, I'll text you later Felix!" Chan exclaims happily as he walks out the door.

Felix sighs sullenly, still resting in Hyunjins arms. Hyunjin meanwhile, is boiling with jealousy, the interaction between the two aussies had riled him up so much that his head and chest feel hot, burning. Hyunjin squeezes Felix tightly, pulling the blonde boy closer into his chest and inhaling the body made musk of Felixs hair, that's still hinted with lavender scented shampoo.

Felix, who noticed Hyunjins jealousy from the start, was enjoying the extra warmth and attention he received for simply playing along with Chan, who also noticed how funnily angry Hyunjin was getting.

In the end, Chan and Felix didn't find eachother attractive, not even remotely close, they both just find it funny to see Hyunjins face boil over.

Felix secretly smiles as he feels Hyunjins arms wrap around him tighter, enjoying the warmth Hyunjins body is radiating.

Felix glances over at the clock, 8:44

"Hyun, it's getting late." Felix exclaims.

"Ugh.. you're right. I should go," Hyunjin sighs as he picks up his things, giving Felix a rushed kiss before running out the door.

What a day.