Chap-18✭

";I wonder what I look like in your eyes;"
-yourtango (Felix)

";it was that smile, the first time I saw it I knew I'd want to see it for the rest of my life;"
-storydj (Hyunjin)

Minutes had gone by, and minutes turned into hours, and eventually those counted hours were lost in Hyunjins mind, his eyes remained on the blonde boy laying innocently in the hospital bed, his ears have focused on the steady flow of Felixs breathing and the beeps of his heartbeat from the machine, and his hands have remained playing with Felixs blonde healthy locks of hair.

Several people have come in and out, nurses, doctors, and eventually Chan. Though all were disregarded by Hyunjin, his eyes never once left Felixs side, and his hands never once stopped comforting the sleeping boy.

"Baby"

"Babyyy!"

"Cmon babe, wake up now,"

His touch, his voice. I can hear it, Hyunjins hands roaming my face, hugging my waist, gently shaking my shoulders, and kissing my forehead.

A dream..?

The comfort feels too real, his touch is too sweet.

I'm overwhelmed, where am I?

I'm in Hyunjins bed again.. I'm not bleeding anymore..

"Hyun..?" I call out to the black sillouet at the end of the bed.

"Lix.. it's not your time yet, come back to me." Hyunjins sweet honey voice says to me, though the figure at the end of the bed...

Is not Hyunjin.

Crazy red hair, A white suit soaked with blood.

This is no longer a dream,

But a nightmare.

"Go back, lix." The voice was no longer sweet, like Hyunjins, it's throaty, heavy and squalid.

"Go back." It changed again, making me shake anxiously.

"Go back!" It said again, a distorted image of horns grew on the figure.

"GO BACK." It shreeked, crawling onto the bed, red beeding eyes staring into mine.

"GO BACK."

"Felix?!" Hyunjins hands shook Felixs body, increasingly growing aggressive as he watches in horror, Felix had started shaking in his sleep, whimpering and whining.

"Hyun..?" Felixs voice grew hoarse and shaky and tears streamed down his cheeks, his shaking hands immediately grabbing onto Hyunjin burying himself into his chest, as his throat imploded with sobs.

Hyunjin didn't say anything, desperately trying to comfort the crying boy holding onto him dearly, Hyunjin wraps his arms around Felix shoulders, embracing him tightly.

"Felix.. it's okay," Hyunjin mutters, a tear rolling down his own cheek as he hugs Felix.

"Im here Felix.. don't cry." Hyunjin pulls Felix closer, sighing as he notices the slowing sobs, signaling that Felix is calming down.

"Your safe Felix.."

"Your safe,"

——————————————————————

I'm sorry it's so short😭😭😭😭

I'm having a small writers block, but I wanted to publish this.

My apologies!!!<3

Tysm for 3k reads!!!!

I love you all sm<3333333