Morning in D-Natural

Now, it's morning. Striker wakes up only to find himself alone in bed. Strange... he gets up to find Kind... but stops in the Hallway... he hears clarinet music... huh, did Kind play an instrument? Including a woodwind? Hm... Striker would eventually wake up, feeling quite a bit well-rested... Well, that was a given as he was so tired last night. But now that he was up, he got up out of bed. He did notice that Kind was no longer in the bed... But, he just thought that she may have left the bedroom already. So, he walked out into the hallway... Hearing that clarinet music, he quickly stopped in his tracks... He was wondering why he heard that... And he thought that maybe she did know how to play an instrument?

Well, now he HAD to know. Now he'd definitely have to check out where that music was coming from. Well, right now it was coming from downstairs in the... Living room, right? So, he would make his way downstairs so that he can see what was going on. Hopefully, Kind isn't awake and hearing him going to see what she's doing in that room.

After he got to the living room, he would see... Kind. She was the one who was playing the clarinet and she was just simply practicing for a bit... She was sitting on the couch as she was playing and practicing on that instrument... She hadn't noticed him yet, but Striker decided to just simply watch her for a moment. Kind started to play the key... with 3 fingers and 3 fingers down (if you played a clarinet you'd understand what this means) it sounded deep, deeper than the other keys on the woodwind instrument.... it was D-natural. Striker would quietly watch... Well, now he knew that she could play a woodwind instrument pretty well. She already had a very nice voice, and she could play a woodwind instrument like a clarinet? She really was quite talented, wasn't she? Oh, and what was she doing right now with that specific key? It certainly did give it an incredible deep sound. He'd have to tell her that he was watching her later...

After some time, he watched... He was just admiring the sounds of the clarinet as well as Kind's ability to play it. She certainly had the talent for it. Though, he would eventually need to speak up and say something... So, before she finished practicing... "Is this your secret? That you can play a woodwind instrument?" Kind jumped, the clarinet squeaking. She was caught off guard by the sudden voice of her boyfriend. She nearly fell. "Jesus! Was... hm? O-oh, yea... I never told you, haven't I?"

Striker would chuckle a bit at her response when she nearly fell. Seems like someone was caught a little too off-guard... But this only made her look so damn adorable. So, he just smiled at her. "Yeah... You didn't really tell me that part. But I will admit that it's pretty surprising to find that you know how to play a woodwind instrument... And you're actually good at it..."

Striker would then have an idea pop into his head... He thought that it would be pretty funny to compliment her in her native language, just to make her even more flustered. So that's why he had decided to say one more thing. And do it in her native language too... "I'm sure that the people of Germany would absolutely love to hear you play the clarinet. Because you have quite the talent with it...~"

Kind sighed. If he was going to compliment her in her native language to fluster her, he'd have to do it with the most flirtatious sentence ever. Or a suggestive one. But, she didn't know his plan to do so. Well, he could go the more flirtatious and suggestive route, and see how far he could push her boundaries... Or, he could just be sweet and kind about it... He really didn't want to make it too suggestive or flirtatious. Because he would know she'd have a tough time holding in that blush if he did...

"Hm... Can I ask you one more question?"
"Hm? Sure!"
"Can I come a little closer?"
"Sure, Schatz!"

Striker would then carefully walk over to her to get a bit closer. He would then sit down on the couch right next to her, and he'd place his arms around her waist... As he'd then smirk at her.