Store-y Time

Kind takes Striker to the store, a grocery store. She decided she was going to cook Chicken Schnitzel for dinner tonight. And it was her favorite German dish. She assumed that Striker, her lover, hasn't tried German cuisine at all. So, when he decided to let her cook for tonight; she wanted this to be special! Cooking Schnitzel for her lover, and her as well. Her mother taught her how to cook, it was was kind gesture... if you don't know what abuse her mother (and father) put her through.

Striker was aware that her mother was abusive with her... He knew she's been beaten and bullied by her for the slightest reasons. Which made him feel bad after he found out about it. But, he thought cooking German cuisine for him would be something new to try out... And also, it would show her appreciation for him, which he appreciated as well... "Schnitzel, huh? I've never had that before... My parents never really let me try anything outside of Italian cuisine..."

Kind looked back at Striker as they walked into the store. She smiled softly. "Italian? Hm, don't get me wrong.. I love Italian cuisine! But, sometimes you'll just have to try some others and see if you like them. Now, trust me on this. As someone from Hamburg, Deutschland- I know good ideas for food when I think of it. And now, besides what I told you this morning when I told you I eat raw meat because I'm half canine, I'm a foxgirl... I consider myself a pretty good chef! When it comes to any cuisine!" she seemed enthusiastic about talking about her German food culture.

Striker would chuckle again at her enthusiasm when she was talking about German cuisine. Well, it was certainly something new to try out, and he would probably enjoy it since he liked to try different sorts of cuisines. "Hehe... It's interesting how you like to discuss German cuisine... Even though you're a foxgirl and all that. But, I'll take your word for it and trust you that you know your stuff. I've never had German food before though..." Kind smiled when he said that. 'Ohhh! You'll love it!" Striker smiled back at her when she said that he'll love it. With her smiling face and upbeat tone, it was really starting to build up his curiosity on what German cuisine would taste like. "Oh? Well... If you say this much about it, then I think you're probably right. I guess I'll love it!"

Kind smiled and nodded. She grabbed a cart and walked with Striker to find the ingredients. She picked up two chicken packs in the meat section, she grabbed a lemon... and she just kept finding the necessary ingredients for Chicken Schnitzel. Striker would follow her throughout the store as she grabbed the necessary ingredients. As she would grab something that would look important, he'd also keep his eyes out for other ingredients that might be needed. The fact that she knew what she was doing in the kitchen as she grabbed the ingredients... Well, that made him trust her even more that her cooking would just taste amazing.

They would continue to grab the ingredients until everything was put in the shopping cart. Once that was done, Kind would then point the cart toward the cash register... Where they would then queue up together to pay.

After they paid for the necessary ingredients, they would finally leave the grocery store. With what they got in the cart, this would mean that they had all the ingredients they needed for her to cook the dinner tonight... And Striker was quite excited for it. They would both enter their home. After they put all the ingredients in the kitchen, they both walked into the kitchen together. With the food still in the packages, Striker looked at her intently and asked a question. "Hm... can I ask you a question?" He asked.

Kind nodded, curious on what he'd ask.

Striker would then proceed to finish his sentence. "So, I wanted to ask... Is there a special way that you prepare the chicken for the schnitzel?" Kind smiled and nodded. "yep! I first batter the chicken, which your supposed to for Schnitzel... I make it normally, but before I cook it, I put rubbed sage on it with the batter, I also put a little paprika on it to make it a little better!~ that's how mein Mutter used to do it." Striker would nod his head as he listened. He thought that her way of cooking schnitzel sounded pretty unique, considering that she would add rubbed sage and paprika to the batter. "Oh, I see... Adding rubbed sage and paprika to the batter does sound like it would improve the taste of the schnitzel. Your mother knew what she was doing when she cooked them in that way... Now I'm really looking forward to tasting your homemade schnitzel...~"