Chapter Two: Fired and drunk on your first day of your life:

"...You're fired."

Huh?

That was the first thing told to him when the boss said he wanted a word with him. Though to have it where EVERYONE could hear was a bit of a jerk move coming from the boss.

Rimuru just stood there blinking at the boss half smiling at first, as the whole office was silent and watching them both.

Fired? Me?

Rimuru eventually said: "...Is this a joke?"

Bad choice of words.-

The boss put thier hands on his hips and glared down at him: "How do get off with falling asleep during every day at work?"

Rimuru did not agure. He knew he had screwed up big time; (even though he hadn't lived this life yet.)

The boss gave him a few more words before storming off.

Rimuru kept his eyes down completely silent.

Miho and Tamura looked concerned. They knew when he goes this quiet, he really WAS angry.

But wanting to help despite this, Tamura bravely approached Rimuru: "I'm...so sorry. H-Hey, how about you come to the pub with us tonight? Our treat?"

And Rimuru mumbled without looking up: "Yes please..."

...At the bar then later that night, Rimuru did NOT hold back on the amount of drinks he decided to take. No, not at all.

He was a light weight, so after half a glass of the most strongest alcoholic drink, Rimuru had immediately passed the tipsy part and was just right up drunk.

Tamura and Miho were with him, and some of the other colleagues were here too; making it a somewhat farewell party; as Rimuru was well liked.

So here they were getting drunk off their asses...

...Meanwhile, at this bar, there was a new employee that had started today, and he was currently in the back sorting things.

Then he heard people being loud out on the main shop floor, and he grinned to himself.

What joy.

So unable to stop himself, he stepped out to take a look.

He saw the group at the bar laughing like the drunkards they were, and he really wanted to join them. All were cute looking too.

Then he spotted Rimuru and he gasped. It was like love at first sight, and he was not going to hold himself back any longer...

...Rimuru slammed his cup down, and then smirked on over at Tamura next to him; and swaying a bit with heated red cheeks: "S-See Tamuraaa? THAT'S how you down drinks. Admit defeat yet?"

Tamura hiccupped, and then he grinned weirdly: "Ha. Y-You wish!" He then burped loudly.

Rimuru pointed at him and burst out with loud laughter: "HAHAHA!! Look at you, you're even more drunk then I am!"

"Am not!" Laughed Tamura.

"Are tooo!"

"Not!"

"Areeeee!"

This was super chaotic now.

But then soon, Rimuru attempted to climb off of his stool that he was sat on; somewhat still lightly giggling. He needed the toilet, but the minute his feet touched the ground, he swayed.

Everyone watching gasped as Rimuru started to fall backwards-

But then was caught by Guy.

Rinuru blinked up looking at Guy...and then smirked: "Hee? Want some?"

What?