Chapter Three: Guy Crimson:

"Ignore him please, he doesn't know what's talking about." Tamura said as he slid off of his stool at the bar, and moved to Guy who was holding Rimuru up for now.

Guy looked up from Rimuru to Tamura, and then he sweatdropped at the fact that Tamura was swaying on his feet: "But are YOU sure you're okay?"

Tamura nodded.

What a lie.-

"Anyway, I'll take this guy to the back and allow him to rest with a glass of water. Don't want him throwing up all over the floor now, do we?" Guy looked back down at Rimuru whilst saying this to Tamura calmly.

Tamura agreed, and so Guy lifted up Rimuru bridal sytle and slipped around into the back.

In the back, there was a chair that he placed Rimuru in to sit down. He went off to get a glass of water, as Rimuru sat there unfocused and feeling dizzy as heck right now.

Once he filled a glass with water, he walked back on over back to Rimuru, and knelt down infront of him. He looked up into his face: "Rimuru, get it together. Come on, here, drink this." He said in a low face.

He knew his name after watching him with Tamura.

Rimuru looked like he was just about to pass out into a deep sleep.

But Guy wanted him not too, and so he reached out and took a hold of Rimuru's chin. Then he stood up to get a better angle now as he tipped some water into Rimuru's mouth slowly.

Rimuru intook the water easily and seemed to just be starring in space.

As Guy watched Rimuru, his lips curled up more into a smile.

This guy...he was too cute looking. Too precious. What he would give to make him his...

...It wasn't long after when Tamura had peeped through the door of the back area and looked inside to see Rimuru asleep in the chair.

Guy was washing the glass that he used for the water. But hearing a hiccup, he turned and saw Tamura. He then smiled: "I think you need some rest too. Come and get some water."

So Tamura did...

...Later that night, the colleagues all worked together to bring both Tamura and Rimuru back home; as they were the drunkest out of the bunch.

It was hard work, but they managed.

Tommorrow was gonna be hell for the both of them...