Introduction

Hey there my name is Kira and I have the most cutest little puppy called Jack but we all know that dog have their own name form themselves anyway back when I was five years old my family and I found poor little Jack on the side of the road at that time he was only just a puppy, he looked like he was along way from home in the middle of the forest and it was raining so my family and I decided we should take him home and if we found any missing poster we would return him but luckily we didn't so that day I got to keep Jack as my pet until he would eventually get old and had to be put down.

Time went on and Jack grew into a beautiful black and white husky I'm now 13 and Jack doesn't show signs of aging which is good because I have develop a strong connection with my dog and I know understands me, My parents are amazing of how protective Jack is when he around me when ever I got to school he would jump over the back wall and follow me to school and he knows he shouldn't do that because he always hides when he see my walking through my school. One day when I was getting picked on by this boy called Bradley I heard a loud growl and saw that Jack had jump on Bradley and was biting him, although that day I got in so much trouble but I didn't care I was glad that Jack stood up for me and Jack knew that what he had done was bad so he tried to comfort me.

Now I'm 19 and tomorrow is my 20th birthday and all my friends and family are here to wish my a wonderful birthday and of course Jack is here it looks as if he never going to get old I'm so happy I'll get to move into my new apartment with Jack this is the best birthday ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys Zarhia here and I'm coming to you with a new book, some of you might be saying " how can you even think about making a new book when you haven't even finished your other book" well werewolf fan girl I'll tell you it's all because a little something called imagination 😱 lol srry but I have seen tons of books other there about " my puppy turn" or something related to that Soo I thought I would try it. So I hope u guy enjoyed thesis little intro and will stick around for more and if up you have never read one of my book please go check out my other book called "kidnapped by my mate's beta" it's really good even I read it well I have to go my people need me bye and stay CrAZy ¿