Chapter #4

Pretty In Bi*ch

"You should have lunch with me, Matt, I'm always lonely at lunch time." She pleaded
Matt sighed and pulled her off his arm," Catherine thanks for the offer but I already made a promise to take my new best friend out, she's new and her name is Kira Smith."Matt said gesture towards me.

Her first impression wasn't that good but who knows maybe she has a crush on Matt and she thought I was her competition.... Well, she's damn right!

" Hi, nice to meet you," I said with an outstretched hand

She turned away from Matt and looked down at my hand with a slight disgust. Now that I can see her better, I noticed that she is wearing a blue sweater that barely covers her boobs that seemed not to want to stay in her tight shirt, she's also wearing a really tight skirt that hugs her body to show off her curves.

Geez, it looks like she belongs in a who*e house. Oops sorry, I gotta watch my profanity.

She rolled her eye and sigh," My name is Catherine Spark, I'm head of HR and I hope you don't slack off because you'll be dealing with me," She stepped right up in my face, " and I don't play nice." She said as she poked my chest with her reptile like claws for fingernails.

She turned back to Matt with a smile and said goodbye then turned back to me and scoffed and she bumped my shoulder on purpose as she walked off swaying her fake a*s around the office floor.

I turned to Matt and raised my eyebrow," So is she one of your groupies?" I asked with a hint of irritation

Matt gently held my hands, " No angel, I promise I would never touch her, everything on her is fake." He whispered

He got me to giggle and he entwined his arms with mine again and we walked towards the elevators. When inside he let go of my arm and pushed the button to go back down to the first floor, I stood there trying to figure out what I did to that bi*ch to make her hate me on my first day.

Bi*ch

I didn't realize that Matt had come closer to me and was looking down at me with amusement in his eyes," Angel~, can you stop worrying your pretty little head about Catherine."

" Like I want to but.." I got cut off, Matt had spun me around so my back was touching his chest and he hugged me from behind.

I was surprised," M-Matt what are you doing?" I stuttered

" I'm not going to let you go until you promise me that you're not going to think about Catherine again...you're only allowed to think about me~." He explained

I tried to free myself from his gently grasp but to no avail, he's stronger than he looks

Damn you and you're hunking body

We were the only ones in the elevator and we were almost to the first floor and he still wouldn't let go, I wouldn't want someone to see us like this and get the wrong impression.

"Ugh, fine Matt geez you drive a hard bargain, I promise I won't think of that bi... I mean Catherine anymore." I said

" And~?"

" And I'll only think about you~ Matty." I implied

Matt laughed and gave me one last big squeeze before letting me go. I stepped back away from him and pouted, he just stood there laughing at me and poking at my face with his finger. We finally reach the first floor and I was about to step out when I remember something very important.

" Sh*t Matt I'm sorry I forget that I'd promise Lisa that I would go to lunch with her." I apologized

Matt gave me the " puppy dog eyes"," Wow so now you're just gonna stand me up like that, wow angel I'm very sad about this I don't know if I can go on with my life. I've never been stood up by anyone before, What's wrong with me!" Matt joked