𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Before we begin, I would like to make this note:

Debbie Caddel and all other characters, except for a possible few exceptions, are my characters! I have made them, and you have no right to steal them. Not like you would, but this is just in case (you never know..)

Also, as far as I know, there isn't much information about the first Quarter Quell. Most information here will be guesswork! As well as the reaping, as the only reaping information I have so far is for District 12, whereas this takes place in District 4.

✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✳✺

overview of the book.

Debbie wasn't reaped for the Games. She was chosen for them. And she swears that she will never side with them, that she will swear revenge. Even if it means siding against the districts...

╔══《✧》══╗

The 25th Hunger Games- the first Quarter Quell. The districts are forced to choose their tributes.

Debbie Caddel wass just a normal girl, living in District 4 at the time. She never wanted to go to the Games. However, her district, particularly a girl named Aurelie, has other ideas.

Now forced to take place in the Games, she is likened to a wave once they realise her nature: strong, but breaks in an instant. Nobody takes notice of this, except for the fact that it might make a good outfit idea.

However, they forgot how much destruction a wave can make, especially if it is against you.

╚══《✧》══╝

✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✳✺

enjoy!!

✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✳✺

Ⓒastrokitt- 

✺✳ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✳✺

also i know i said i would publish this after i am halfway through sundown, but i'm also a terrible liar as well as a procrastinator, so have this pleasant surprise instead!! <3