0.1 ♡ CITY OF LOVERS

"Wow," the words escaped her lips at the sight of the city she had always dreamed of visiting. Now that she was here, it didn't feel real

It was as if she was stuck in a dream, but when she pinched herself, she didn't wake up. The sky was falling into beautiful shades of all the warmest colors that it could provide. The clouds of pure cotton stretched into forms resembling anything and everything if you sat there staring long enough.

Walking around with no particular destination, Amber stumbled across a boy passing out various items to the townspeople, a charming grin stretched across his lips. He appeared to be a native from the way his thick accent could be heard the closer the girl approached.

"Ah, a beautiful lady I haven't seen around, new to town or just visiting?" the voice asked, startling the girl, forcing a step back to be taken in response

"Ah, I see definitely new to town, still aren't used to the accent," the boy took it upon himself to answer for the girl.

Whilst he was technically right, it still irked something inside of her. Something in between genuine curiosity and lust. Perhaps being in a new city sparked that lust for a guy she had never met in her life, and yet Amber was ready to go home with him if he would let her.

"How'd you know?" she sighed with annoyance unwillingly, crossing her arms to show her annoyance even further

"I just do, baby." The boy winked and cracked a smile she was sure charmed many of the women who surrounded them at this moment.

"Charming," the sarcasm oozed out of her voice, unintentionally having the boy taken aback his charms didn't seem to have the exact effect he wanted them to. It was impossible to read the girl he had just met, and that was something that really bothered him.

Pietro huffed in annoyance. "I am very charming, thank you," Amber smiled slowly, blinking and processing what he had just said

"Why don't you show me some time, and I'll judge for myself?" This flirtatious comment surprised herself, and Amber's excitement was bubbling up in more ways than one

"I like the sound of that, meet me at Club Argo off main and seventh right at nine don't be late, I'm not one for waiting" The boy grinned before running off to a girl who looked about his age and similar enough to be related

Probably his sister. Amber smiled to herself as she walked towards her hotel room. The place she dumped her stuff and now needed to unpack in order to make it to tonight's plans accordingly.

The room was larger than she remembered mucu to her delight. The kitchenette was plain and simple while the rest of the dining/living room looked like every hotel she had ever stayed at. She shook her head with a smile before unpacking her clothes, searching for the perfect dress to wear out tonight.

She had the option of the classic short black dress, which showed off everything she had to offer. However, Amber was taken aback when she saw the perfect dress staring her directly in the face. A crystal blue dress with thin straps and a sweetheart neckline. It had streaks of silver throughout, and it was just the right length to not be considered too short.

She had a simple silver butterfly necklace calling her name begging her to wear it tonight, and so she sat down sorting through all her silver jewelery to wear.

By the time Amber checked the clock again, it was nearly eight thirty, and thus, she quickly got ready and headed right out the door in order to meet with the boy whom she had met earlier that evening.

It was exciting and she couldn't wait to see what Club Arlo was all about.