Chapter 1:The first time they met

Lucifer had been fighting with his siblings when he was struck in the chest, resulting in severe injuries and rendering him in a com. His soul was let to wander the mortal realm until he was revived as Louis, a human with no memory of his prior life. Louis was the son of a wealthy man and had two stepbrothers who despised him since he was born to a mistress and not their mother. His father paid more attention to him because he was incredibly talented and intelligent, making him the perfect candidate to be his successor. However, Louis felt his life monotonous and was tired of his father pressing him to be the heir and his siblings attempting to eliminate him. As a result, he chose to leave his family name behind and go to a town in New Orleans.

Louis had lately moved into a new home near the town but not too close. He chose a medium-sized home to avoid standing out. After unpacking the last few boxes, he decided to go for a walk around town. While walking, he ran across a well-dressed man with brown skin, dark brown hair, and eyes. The man smiled broadly, and Louis was about to apologize when he recognized him.

Louis: "Sorry for bumping into you"

???: "Apology accepted, anyway are you new in town, cause I've never seen you before"

Louis: "Yes, I just moved here, my name is Louis, and yours"

???: "Alastor quite a pleasure to be meeting you, Louis, quite a pleasure, no last name "

 Before

Alastor had completed reporting about the new missing person case and was ready to leave the radio station when he was accidentally bumped into by a well-dressed young man. Alastor recognized that this gentleman was not from the town since he had pale white skin, blond hair, and deep blue eyes. The young man was shorter than Alastor by a few inches and had such a striking appearance that one could almost mistake him for a girl.

??: "Sorry for bumping into you"

Alastor: "Apology accepted, anyway are new in town, cause I've never seen you before, "he said with his usual cheerful tone.

???:: "Yes I just moved here, my name is Louis, and yours"

As he went to shake Louis's hand.

Alastor: "Alastor quite a pleasure to be meeting you, Louis, quite a pleasure, no last name "

Louis: "No, last name just Louis"

Alastor: "Would you like me to show you around town "

Louis: "That would be nice, thank you"

Alastor was taking Louis around town while Louis asked him questions and Alastor answered them. They conversed until they reached a bar.

Louis: "A bar, why are we here"

Alastor: "Well we are here to meet some friends of mine that can help you get used to town "

Louis was scanning his surroundings with curiosity, as this was his first time in a bar. Alastor was pacing around the place, searching for someone, when he suddenly found himself caught off guard by his friend's embrace. It took a while for him to calm his nerves before he could finally hug her back.

???: "Sorry Alastor, for surprising you, I was just so happy to see"

Alastor: "its fine Mimzy"

Mimzy notices Louis looking around the bar.

Mimzy: "So, who is this"

Alastor: "Well this is Louis, he just moved into town and I was just showing him around "

Louis noticed Mimzy approaching him. Suddenly, he heard a voice in his head warning him to be careful as she could be friendly as long as he didn't upset her. However, if he did, he would see how crazy she could be. Louis ignored the voice and Mimzy came up to him, grabbing his arm before speaking

Mimzy: "So, Louis, as you just heard my name Is Mimzy, I am the owner of this bar so are you here for a job "

Louis: "A job, I don't know, Alastor was just showing me around"

Mimzy: "Come on, I can give you one since I believe that's why Alastor brought you here"

Alastor: "Your right"

Louis: "What, why"

Alastor: "I know you just moved here, so I thought might need a job, am I right"

Louis: "Right"

Mimzy: great, let me show you around, this husk is the bartender, say hi Husk

Husk: "Hi, "he said with the least expression ever

Mimzy: "And this stage is where people come to perform"

As they both walked to the girl who was a little bit shorter than Louis, she was cleaning the tables

Mimzy: "Nifty, I would like to meet Louis, he just moved here"

Louis sensed that Nifty was emanating anxiety and fear, but he couldn't figure out the reason behind it. This made him feel a little sad, but at the same time, a voice in his head warned him to be cautious, as one wrong word could lead to dire consequences. Although Nifty didn't appear to be crazy, Louis trusted the voice in his head, which told him to choose his words carefully.

Louis: "Hello, nifty what a pretty name for a beautiful girl"

Nifty: "Thank you, also welcome to our town"

"She was surprised that some people found her name to be pretty and that he called her beautiful, since the only person who had ever thought that was Alastor.

Mimzy: "Anyway, you met everyone here, and your job would be taking orders and serving got it, so do you want the job"

Louis thought to himself that it seemed simple enough, but he couldn't ignore all the warnings the voice had given him. He decided that he would need to be careful about what he said and that he needed to find a job."

Louis: "Yes"

Mimzy: "All alright so you can start tomorrow if that's okay"

Louis: "Yep it's fine"

As I approached Alastor to thank him with a hug, a voice in my head warned me that he might be dangerous and could even kill me. However, despite this warning, I didn't feel scared or nervous around him. Instead, I felt a stronger desire to become friends with him. I wonder if this makes me crazy.

Louis: "Thank you, Alastor for showing me around town and helping me get a job"

With an innocent smile, he spoke, and Alastor couldn't help but look at him like an innocent and naive individual who would be so easy to deceive like a dumb bunny.

Alastor: "You're welcome, Louis"

Mimzy: "Come on Louise, I still have more things to show you,"

Louis: "Coming, Alastor can we meet again somewhere so I can thank you"

Alastor: "Maybe after your first shift tomorrow, we can hang out"

Louis: "Yeah, can't wait"

As Louis departed to see what Mimzy had to show him, Alastor's grin grew wider.

Alastor: "Yes, can't wait"

word count:1105