𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

"𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀"

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

𝗔 week has passed since you came to the village, you received the original designs of the demon slayer uniforms this morning. Safe to say, you're glad you're redesigning them.

However even if your designs are born with such spontaneity, and completed with the same free and easy spirit, without inspiration the task of making a draft can't be completed.

When seeking inspiration, solitude is what you prefer, taking little more than clothes to design is the usual for you when completing an order, and that's exactly the reason why you left the confines of your house.

With Tamoto, your loyal assistant and first master piece by your side you were decided to find inspiration for your draft.

Sneaking out of the village as usual, you were hoping to find a river that would make your mind at ease, clearing it and resulting on a new design.

To be quite honest, you disliked the village, you don't like constraints and that village wasn't precisely the place of your dreams. Sure, the place needs to be hidden but you're practically not allowed to leave.

After reaching a river nearby you plopped down and called out for a pencil, hating the feeling of using notebooks you pick up a leaf and attempt to draw a piece.

Scratch

Scratch

The sound of your pencil harming the leaf to create art sounded around the forest, this leaf is thrown to the ground after a mistake you made.

After that you pick up another leaf and repeat the process.

Scratch

Scratch

Finding no luck with leaves you try your luck with rocks and any material nearby.

Leaves, rocks, tree bark, any material found in the forest got covered with graphite. Your poor pencil looks like it's seen some better days.