1 years later

Devika walked inside with my hand maids As she raised her eyebrow and looked around jewellery were all over the bed there with Rajmata Kunti as she walked closer

"You called me Maa sa??"

Kintu smiled a little

"Yes I have called you to select some jewellery for yourself since it's your first upcoming Karwa chauth."

She smiled as she looked down at the jewellery all of it was beautiful but there was one particular which caught my eye, the bracelet which she took and put it around her wrist, it looked beautiful.

"You liked it???"

Devika smiled and nodded
"Yes I loved it ,it's beautiful can I have it???"

"Of course you can."

Devika smiled as she kept the bracelet near the bed , as she continued browsing through other jewelry , was still new to it all but still it was an amazing feeling all of this suddenly

"Maa sa can I ask you something??"

"Sure say it.."
Kunti spoke with a frown

"Why- does Aarya Arjun seems quiet...?? He doesn't talk to me at all.?? I mean.. whenever I tried to get close to him..he always make excuses and get away."

She spoke As kunti smiled faded

"Well...it's always because after he Loose his elder brother Bheem and her."

Devika tilted her head in question
"Her? Who?"

Kunti sigh deeply Before Speaking

"Princess of Afghanistan Kabul... princess Maheen Ali Khan... Arjun's first love."

She froze as soon as she heard that,
Her heart squeezed in chest.

"So...he still loves her?"

Kunti gave her sad smile as she looked down.

She didn't know what to say or feel...she was suddenly feeling a kind of sadness which suddenly came in, she was feeling sad,jealous and insecure.

"When she came in his life...I thought I found my old Arjun back but when she left I lost my Arjun more in the darkness."

Kunti spoke as tears were flowing through her eyes

She was just quietly listening as kunti spoke as she felt more heartbroken, her eyes were getting tearful.. she was feeling heartbroken for him..she was heartbroken knowing that he was in love so much that it's still hurting him.

"I don't know..if I will ever get my Arjun back.."

Devika looked at her with tearful eyes as she placed my hand on her

"Don't worry..he will come back to you. You just have to have some faith."

I said trying to console her, but in the back of my mind..I just wanted him to comeback..for me to be the one..whom he would love..and care and would be the first thing on his mind.

Kunti slowly nodded as she wiped her tear

Devika took in a big breathe before she spoke
"l will take my leave Maa sa"

Kunti nodded
"I will send these Jewelleries to your chamber."

She nodded and gave Kunti a small smile and left towards her chambers

She was feeling hurt but she still had hope that he would come to me..but that hope was slowly turning to insecurity.

She arrived in her chamber as she closed the door behind her and sat on her bed..letting all the emotions flow all at once.