My Streamer, And My Parasocial Relationship

My streamer, my streamer...

How exactly could I describe him?

Crimson Rain Sought Flower was part of a group of friends who often streamed together. His closest friend, Black Water Sinking Ships, was the one he streamed with the most. White No-Face made an occasional appearance, though after the twitter allegations, it was clear they had began to distance themselves from him.

White No-Face was likely the most popular out of the three, with Crimson Rain Sought Flower coming as a close second.

The thing was, these three were V-Tubers. But not just V-Tubers. They also did real life streams and videos as well, with Crimson Rain being the one who used his V-Tuber the most, so it was nice to get a real life stream from any of the three. However, White No-Face was most known for being faceless. So was Crimson Rain Sought Flower. Black Water, however, wasn't too shy to show his face.

White No-Face kept his face covered with a mask, a mask that looked a bit like a theater mask. One side was happy, and smiling, the other side crying, with a visible frown. He used his V-Tuber the least, expressing often how much he disliked using it.

Black Water was not worried about his face much at all, considering his V-Tuber was designed to mimic his actual features. One of the most curious things about him, was the fact that he was strikingly pale, with pointed ears and long black flowing hair. One of the funniest things to him, was when he put tits onto his V-Tuber, or used his female version. 

Crimson Rain Sought Flower kept his face covered in many different ways, one of his most popular being a smiling mask, much like the one White No-Face used. However, his was stuck smiling. Other times, he would simply only use a body-cam, the only things showing would be below his neck. He used his V-Tuber quite often. He had two different V-Tubers, actually, both known as "San Lang". One he said mimicked his real features, the other, was simply only a fantasy version of him. 

Everyone assumed his second V-Tuber was obviously the one that mimicked his real features, with a long ponytail and simple, yet sharp, facial features. The first one just seemed, unrealistic, with an eyepatch that covered his right eye, long black hair, that often had one small simple braid in the front, pointed ears and an aura that just screamed confidence. 

But, ah, that's enough about their looks. What really catches their viewers attention were their personalities. 

Crimson Rain was popular, and for a good reason. He often did ASMR streams and videos, as well as Just Chatting streams. A majority of the time, he was alone, giving the viewers the feeling of special attention. Frequently, he would drink a few glasses of wine, especially if body cam was on, and yet, he seemed completely unaffected by it. 

Sometimes, he also did gaming streams, where he would play horror or cozy games. Those were his favorites.

His voice was smooth, seductive, and holy shit did he use that as a weapon against his viewers. He was known often times for flirting with his viewers, teasing them, outright saying kinky shit to them. It was no secret that he had a dirty mind, nor was it a secret that his fans loved him for it.

Though, this obviously drew in a few parasocial relationships.

Xie Lian was one of them, who fell victim to his charm. He was one of them who had an awfully parasocial relationship with him. He was one of them, who gave him donation after donation, who watched every video he posted, read every tweet, and tuned in to every live stream.

It was safe to say, Xie Lian was obsessed. Obsessed with a man who didn't even know he existed. 

After the death of his parents, he decided to move in with his two Highschool friends. Mu Qing, and Feng Xin. More often than not, they were fighting with each other, frequently causing a ruckus.