Gamer 2.0

Karsin was in the Dupin-Cheng living room, waiting for Marinette to answer.

Tom: Marinette! Karsin's here to see you.

Marinette: Alright.

Tom let Karsin enter Marinette's room to see the brunette stressing out while working.

Karsin: Hey Mari.

Marinette: Look Karsin, I can't hang out right now okay, I have to make T-shirts for the Kitty Section, The History test while you have the drama test, and the sketches for Jagged Stone's new poster!

Karsin just chuckled at this.

Karsin: I'm not here for that, I'm here to help you out. 

Marinette got confused.

Marinette: What?

Karsin: With my help, all of this stuff you need to do will be done in less than a day.

Marinette then smiled at this and got a determined look on her face.

Marinette: Thanks for the support Karsin!

Karsin: Of course!

Karsin and Marinette then got to work and did the kitty section t-shirts as Karsin did half and Marinette did the other half, Marinette then did the sketches for Jagged Stone's new poster and Karsin helped out with that, a little bit, and after that, all of the English lessons that Marinette had done were reviewed with just 60 seconds to spare and Karsin & Marinette then studied for the history test and Karsin studied for the drama test at the same time he was studying for the history test.

In Miss Bustier's Class... The Next Day...

Karsin was sitting with the Musicons and they had just finished the history test and they also saw Marinette asleep.

Marinette: (asleep) ...take a break. Play video games. 

The brunette woke up so fast.

Marinette: No!

Marinette then looked for test paper and found it stuck to her face.

Marinette: Found it! It really was just a dream. I filled it out. For real! 

The pig-tailed girl then gave the paper to Miss Bustier.

Marinette: Now I have alot more free time to spare.

Karsin: And we can even hang out at the arcade, Ethan.

Ethan: I like that.

(Author's Note): Imagine his voice sounds like Travis Willingham's Knuckles The Echidna voice.

Max: (from a distance) It's for my new video game.

Karsin: Intresting.

Ethan: I agree.

Lila: Oh, I'd love to test your video game, Max, but I promised Prince Ali we'd go on a charity cruise over the Seine on his yacht this afternoon. Sorry.

Karsin and Ethan rolled their eyes at this because they both knew that it wasn't true.

Ethan: Yeah right.