Special Chapter: Discovery

(Author's Note): This is a special chapter where Hawk Moth finds out about the third piece of Gimmi.

Hawk Moth had just faced yet another defeat from Team Miracle and sighed annoyedly at this.

Hawk Moth: Dark Wings Fall!

Hawk Moth then detransformed into Gabriel Agreste as Nooroo appeared out of the brooch.

Gabriel: I just, can't stand always losing to Prizmaltorch day after day! Every akuma I send out, every villain I send after him, he just fights back and defeats them. 

As Gabriel said this, flashbacks of Prizmaltorch defeating akumatized villains show on the screen. 

Gabriel: And those new forms of his. One is light and the other is dark.

As Gabriel said this flashbacks of Prizmaltorch using his super form to fight Gigantitan, Startrain, Ikari Gozen and Gamer 1.0 appeared on the screen and after that, a flashback of Prizmaltorch using his dark form to fight Weredad appeared on the screen.

Nooroo: This might be involved with the third piece.

Nooroo then realized what he had just said and felt some fear.

Gabriel: Third piece of what Nooroo?!

Nooroo: I made a promise to Prizmaltorch's spirit guide that I would keep it a secret from all evil who would want this.

Gabriel: Listen Nooroo! I'm your master and you must obey me!

Nooroo then sighed sadly and explained everything about the third piece of Gimmi and how that piece created the Super Form and the Dark Form.

Gabriel: So there are three pieces! Now I just need to take the third one from Prizmaltorch and make my wish!

Gabriel then did an evil laugh and Nooroo got a fearsome look on his face.