The Puppeteer 2

Prizmaltorch was running on the rooftops of Paris a lot happier than usual. Amantis' YouTube career was ruined, Chloe had been reformed and Lila had finally been exposed. Our blond hero then jumped off the rooftops and into the streets of Paris where he was still running as people were cheering for him.

Prizmaltorch: Hello to my good people of Paris!

Prizmaltorch started boosting off through a loopty-loop and was rail grinding. 

Prizmaltorch: Life is starting to get better and better for this city!

Prizmaltorch got off the rail and was boosting on the streets of Paris yet again, Prizmaltorch boosted underwater and then within a few seconds boosted out of it. Prizmaltorch boosted through another loopty-loop and then got into the air to do some tricks before landing on the ground and boosting again, plowing through the remaining badniks from his battle with Hoaxer. 

Prizmaltorch: I like how everything changed from the moment I picked up the sword. Maybe if I didn't find the Kurosin, none of this would be possible. The next chapter of my story has just begun!

Prizmaltorch kept boosting until he got into a tunnel and on a snowboard but was still boosting nonetheless.

Prizmaltorch: This is getting sick! I feel like I was meant to find that sword on purpose! I knew I was born for a reason!

Prizmaltorch got out of the tunnel and went through a waterfall that landed him in another underwater section where he went through a loopty-loop and jumped onto a trampoline that launched him into the air and onto a waterslide where he soon got launched off of and did more air tricks. Prizmaltorch landed on the road again, quickstepped to avoid incoming cars, and jumped high into the air as he landed on the Eiffel Tower.

(Pause Music Here)

Prizmaltorch: That was a nice run. Now to relax.

Prizmaltorch got on the floor into a relaxing position before Ladybug and Cat Noir landed in front of him.

Ladybug: Hey there Karsin. It looks like you're starting to get back to your usual self.

Prizmaltorch: You could say that. So what brings you guys here?

Cat Noir: We saw you running through the city with a lot more happiness than usual.

Prizmaltorch: Now that Amantis' YouTube career has gone downhill, Chloe's been reformed and Lila's been exposed, this is a sign that our lives are only gonna get better and better.

Ladybug: I know. And they will once we defeat Hawk Moth.

Prizmaltorch: Hawk Moth *blows raspberries* he should be the least of our worries.

Ladybug and Cat Noir got confused at what Prizmaltorch had just said.

Cat Noir: Why should Hawk Moth be the least of our worries? He has four people on his team of villains.

Prizmaltorch: We've got more heroes on our team than villains on his. And I doubt that he'll be able to cause something that will trigger negative emotions for all of Paris after his failure on Heroes' Day. He's probably learned from that mistake.