The Mortal Cup 3

≪⟬𖤍₊ ゚.˙𓆩⛧𓆪˙. ゚₊𖤍⟭≫
Green Point Antiquities

The circle members finally broke through the barricade that led them right into the antique shop, where they had to go through Dot to get to Jocelyn.

The two circle members who were at the club were the first to enter, Dot used her magic to control a metal weapon to send it hurling towards the intruders, though it was easily blocked.

While Dot began to run from the circle members, one of them stuck around grabbing a bag tossing and cup like objects into it.

Dot frantically ran up the stairs making her way towards Jocelyn but was met by another circle member who grabbed her by the neck tossing the warlock out the stain glass window, while upon falling hit again a metal railing slaming on to the ground.

"I won't let them find you," Jocelyn spoke softly while draw a fire rune on her hand before entering Clary's room, walking towards the bed drapes then setting them on fire with just a touch, then leaving to go face the circle members that invaded her home.

Jocelyn tookon two members then three all while her daughter room was setting a blaze, Jocelyn was till a powerful shadow hunter and easily able to overpower the three circle members as one of them soon droppeddead after being stabbed in the chest.

"Ah! This could all be over if you just turn over the Mortal Cup," Circle member 1 spoke, still holding his ground after being knocked on his ass.

"That's not going to happen. After all these years, you're still after it?" Jocelyn said in disbelief.

"It's not for us... it's for him," Circle member 1 replies, clucking his side.

"Valentine's still alive," Jocelyn muttered, wishing it wasn't true.

"He'll be pretty surprised to see that you are, too," Circle member 1 added, glaring at Jocelyn.

"I won't let Valentine create an army," Jocelyn declared, looking between the circle members seeingbthat their now three and a dead body.

"You once believed in him," Circle member 2 stated, holding his blade in front of him defensively.

"I believed in protecting humankind," Jocelyn claimed, to the false statement. She could hear the roaring first from Clary's room, then undone the lid to the potion in her hand.

"You'll never have the cup," Jocelyn said coldly, taking a swig of the potion and sending Jocelyn into a deep sleep.

≪⟬𖤍₊ ゚.˙𓆩⛧𓆪˙. ゚₊𖤍⟭≫
Luke's Police station

It was pouring down with rain outside, and Clary's one goal at the moment was to find Luke because Esther was nowhere to be seen.
Clary walked around the station trying to find Luke she knew that he was in a interview so the moment she heard voice Clary knew she was close, creeping up towards the staircase looking over the leage, seeing Luke and two other people a man and a woman.

"The minute we found out Jocelyn Fairchild was alive , ou were easy to track," the man disclosed to Luke.

"Fairchild?" Clary questioned, listening to the conversation.

"Turns out you and Jocelyn were never that far apart. Thecircle has her now. It's only a matter of time until we catch the daughter," the man in the suit informed.