1

3 days later
~ Natsu's POV ~
Gray and I are fighting right now. I pushed Gray when I saw Caiyia walking through the doors. She was with Lucy and Erza. They sit at a table next to our. I quickly walked back to our table and started eating while watching her.

It's been 3 days since Caiyia joined Fairy Tail High.

Not noticing Laxus coming towards me. Laxus smacks the back of my head. I growled and glared at Laxus. " Stop staring at Caiyia. You should be looking at Lucy. " Laxus says. I scoffed and got up. " Why ? " I asked. " Lucy confessed her feelings, and you asked her out. You guys are dating. You need to pay attention to Lucy. " Laxus walks away.

I sighed and got up. I walked over to the table that Lucy was sitting at. I sit down next Lucy and put my arm around her. She smiles and leans into me.

" So, you were at Sabertooth High? What happened ? " Lucy asked. Caiyia smiled. " Something happened that made me feel uncomfortable. I chose to leave, and Sting wasn't happy about it. " Caiyia said. We nodded. " Wait, Sting was your classmate ? " I asked. She nods. " He's more of a brother than a classmate. " Caiyia smiled. I smiled and nodded.

In Sabertooth High
~ Rogue's POV ~
Sting and I are in the dormitory. It has been 3 days since Caiyia left the dormitory and transferred to another school. Sting is not taking it well still. " Sting, she'll come back. She always does. She'll get lost and scared without us. " I said. He looks up at me. " How do you know, Rogue ? " Sting asked. " Remember, a year ago, she left school and joined another school but came back a week later. " I said. He nods. " Rogue, this feels different. " He said. " How so ? " I asked. " She packed everything in her room. She even left a letter for us to read. " He goes into his drawers and pulls out the letter. " What does it say ? " I asked.

He opens it and starts reading it.

" Dear Sting and Rogue,
I am writing this letter to you guys to tell you what has been going on in the dormority while I was with you guys. For the past few days, two of the students would touch me inappropriately or make an inappropriate comment that makes me feel uncomfortable. I told them to stop, and they just laughed it off. " Sting reads. I nodded and motioned for him to continue. " So, I went to Yukino and told her what happened. She told them to stop and threatened to beat them up if they continued. After that day, they would wait until she is not with me or near me to continue touching me, and that made me very uncomfortable. " He stops before reading the next part. I wait for him to continue but he doesn't so I take the paper and finish reading. " After everyone goes to sleep. Tatsui and Viho came into my room and almost rapes me every night, so I kicked them and ran to a closet that I could lock in the inside and wait until the morning. " I stopped and looked at Sting. " A few weeks later, I packed my bags and decided to leave the school. It was a tough decision for me to make, but this was for my safety at the school. If you want to know the last reason. Come to me and I will tell you. This one is too personal to say in front of people. I wish you luck for your academics and continue to get better. Love Caiyia. " I finished.

" Sting. " was all I could say. " I'm going to get Tatsui and Viho in here so we can talk. " He walked and came back with Tatsui and Viho.

They sit down in front of us.

" So, We read Caiyia's letter. " I started. " Listen - " You guys touched her inappropriately and made inappropriate comments about her and continued after Yukino said to stop. " I continue. They gulped. " Then you guys almost RAPED her. " I got up and stared very intensely at them.

" You know Caiyia wouldn't be coming back because of you what you guys did. " I said. " We were told to do it. " Tatsui said. I raised a brow at him. " What do you mean told to do it ? " I asked. " Sapi and Ziya told us to rape her so Caiyia wouldn't show her face around the school. " Viho explains. " What else did she do tell you do ? " Sting asked.