𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 ✨

Amit Awasthi and Ishika Awasthi : Shehnaaz's parents. Amit is a diamond merchant whereas Ishika helps him in his business. A loving couple.

Avyaan Awasthi and Ruhi Awasthi : Shehnaaz's elder brother and sister in law. Avyaan is a businessman whereas Ruhi runs a bakery shop for her passion. They had a love marriage as they were high school sweethearts.

Whistle and Bella : Two heartbeats of the whole Awasthi family.

___________________

___________________

Ashok Singhania and Rita Singhania: Sidharth's parents. Ashok is a businessman whereas Rita is a social worker. A lovey dovey cute couple.

Misha Ahuja and Naman Ahuja: Sidharth's elder sister and brother in law. Misha is an interior designer whereas Naman is a lawyer. A very cute couple.

Samaira Ahuja: Misha and naman's lovely daughter. She is just 5 years old.

Rudra Singhania: Sidharth's younger brother and the most naughtiest member of the Singhania Family

Rudra Singhania: Sidharth's younger brother and the most naughtiest member of the Singhania Family. He is currently in the final year of his college.

_____________________

Vedika Sharma: Shehnaaz's bestfriend. She is a chartered accountant. A very beautiful and kind hearted girl.

Mansi Singh: Shennaaz's another bestfriend. She is pursuing interior designing.

Arjun Gupta: Sidharth's bestfriend and vedika's fiance. A cool and handsome man.

That's it 🤝🏻