↳ 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

TITLE: featherwing
FANDOM: harry potter
TIME PERIOD: marauders
FACECLAIMS: robert sean leonard / alicia vikander
CHARACTERS: marcellus castillon x marlene mckinnon

TITLE: featherwing FANDOM: harry potterTIME PERIOD: maraudersFACECLAIMS: robert sean leonard / alicia vikanderCHARACTERS: marcellus castillon x marlene mckinnon

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

MARCELLUS CASTILLON WAS BORN INTO A FAMILY OF PUREBLOOD RAVENCLAWS. Direct descendants of Rowena Ravenclaw herself. It was almost an unspoken rule that every descendant was expected to be sorted into Ravenclaw as if a house color would bring honor to the family name.

Marcellus's oldest brother was the first to break tradition. He was sorted into Slytherin and immediately considered the family black sheep. He was outcasted and so the pressure to fit in became necessary to survive in the Castillon household.

Marcellus was the second youngest of six—and aside from his oldest brother, each of his other siblings had rightfully been sorted into Ravenclaw. They ticked all the boxes though, Marcellus himself never felt as if he did. But he would rather be sorted uncomfortably into the wrong house than endure the silence that would follow if his robes were any hue but blue.

He begged the sorting hat to put him with his siblings, but the cloth ignored what the boy considered a birthright and declared Gryffindor at the top of its nonexistent lungs. The boy was mortified. But where his own family denied his existence, another adopted him into their small band of misfits. And so the five marauders were born: Moony, Padfoot, Prongs, Wormtail, and Featherwing.