Chapter 11

Hello readers! 👋🏻

Welcome to a new chapter of TLL💕

If you like the chapter and want to know more, the target for the next chapter will be given by the end of this chapter. 👇🏻
(I promise it won't be anything difficult😉)

VOTE•COMMENT•FOLLOW! 🤧🦋

Find me on Instagram if you wanna stay updated about the story😉

(Link in my bio!)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::XXXXX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
🫲🏻HAPPY READING🫱🏻
::::::::::::::::::::::::::XXXXX::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SIDDHARTH'S POV:

We did not talk so much when I was dropping Akansha home. She was unusually silent. I tried to initiate conversation but my mind could not form anything. We were nearly half an hour away from her house, when I noticed a panipuri (an Indian snack) stall on the side of the road. My mind went back to the time when she fought with Nikita once, for how much she loves panipuri and cannot have that as per her wish just because Nikita doesn't like that. I suddenly stopped the car. I want to utilize this opportunity that I have now. Who knows, maybe I'll never get to even see her again. My heart felt heavy with the thought.

Akansha: "Um, any problem, Sid? Why did you stop?"

Me: (taking off the helmet) "Let's go have panipuri. Get off."

Akansha: (getting off Bebo, confused) "Panipuri? Now? We just had lunch."

Me: (sarcastically at her) "As if you aren't able to eat PANIPURI out of all things. Huh! I know you, Akansha. Don't try to fool me. Come."

I held her hand, looked at her face for a second, and smiled. She was confused why I smiled but before she could say anything, I took her to the Panipuri stall.

Me: (to the man in the stall) "Bhaiya ek plate panipuri dena please." (brother give me a plate of panipuri please.)

Akansha: (with a snort) "Only one plate won't do any justice. Besides, won't you eat? Only me?"

Me: (smiling at her cuteness) "You can eat 20 plates if you want, only if doesn't make you sick. And yes, I will eat."

Akansha: (confused) "If you'll eat, then why 1 plate? Are we going to eat from the same plate?"

Me: (with a wink) "Haan, pyaar hai na? Badhta hai." (yes, that increases love.)

Was it just my weak eyesight or did Akansha really blush? Well, I couldn't think of it for long because our order was there. As soon as she stuffed the panipuri into her mouth, her expressions changed. She was literally jumping in her place in happiness with her eyes closed. I couldn't stop myself from admiring her. How beautiful she looks all the time, especially when she's happy. I wish this is the only sight I get to see everyday for the rest of my life. Huh? Mr. Siddharth Oberoi, how dumb you are! You probably will NEVER see this girl again in your life, and you are hoping to see her face EVERYDAY? How silly!

Akansha: (waving her hand in front of her face) "Hello?! You there? See I finished one plate. But... (with the cutest puppy eyes) Now I want more."

Me: (smiling) "You don't have to ask for it but the way you're showing those puppy eyes... I like that."

She smiled at my statement and then poured when the second plate of panipuri arrived. And once again I was busy looking at the world's prettiest sight.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

AKANSHA'S POV: