14.

Time skip...

"Thankyou all of you. It was nice to work with you. Here our shooting is finished..." Director announced..

All shout at excitement...

"Hyung go and get changed we will go to hotel. They are going for party from here directly. If you want to join you can join after taking rest..." Yeonjun said...

Tae nodded and went to change. Mean while Yeonjun informed others that they are going to hotel...

After Tae changed they directly went to hotel.

"Hyung is something happened between you and that Bogum.."Yeonjun asked getting inside Tae room..

"No. Why??"Tae asked...

"Didn't you notice his behaviour." Yeonjun asked...

"Mmm. He is behaving weird after that day." Tae said...

"Hyung no need to attend the party. I am not getting good vibe from him. And I didn't even brought my gun this time..." Yeonjun said...

"Okay I am not going...you also go and take rest, pack your stuff we have early morning flight." Tae said..

"Call me if something happened okay..." Yeonjun said..

Tae nodded and he went to his room...

Tae packed his stuff and take a long bath relaxing his body.

After that he went to sleep...

Tae woke up at 3 am as they have flight at 5 am. They were not going with the crew.

Tae called Yeonjun and told him to get ready....

Tae decided to take bath again....

After taking bath he get ready. He still had time so he was just scrolling in his phone...

It was 3:45 am. He heard a knock he thought it was Yeonjun but got shocked to see Bogum there...fully drunk.

"It's not you room go to your room." Tae said and was about to close the door.

But Bogum forcefully came inside and then he locked the door...

"What the hell are you doing. Go out from here.." Tae shouted....

"Taehyung I love you..." Bogum said..

"What??" Tae said...

"I said I love you and you can't marry anyone other than me..." Bogum said and hold his wrist....

"Leave my hand what are you doing
..." Tae said...trying to get his hand free.

"I will make you mine today...." Bogum said and throw him on the bed and hover over him..

"Leave me you bastard..." Tae said and tried to push but was unable to do so...

Tae looked for something...he took the table lap from the side table and hit hard on Bogum head.

Bogum fall on Tae unconscious.

Tae somehow get up from the bed. He took his luggage and phone and quickly come out of his room..

He calm himself down first before knocking the Yeonjun room door...he took some deep breaths..

And checked the time..4:15 am...

He knocked the door Yeonjun quickly opened the door...

"You are ready..." Tae asked normally as much as possible...he was feeling disgusting..