Chapter Six

Rin was in Security watching the cameras as Bolt was looking around the room at random objects stuff.

Rin looked at Bolt as he was looking around, "Find anything interesting?" she asked him curiously.

He looked at her, "No." He said with a sigh.

She got up and walked over to him, "Is something wrong?" she asked with a gentle voice.

"N-No. I just have someo- something on my mind." He said with a awkward glance at her

Is the death of Yellow still bothering him? Maybe I can help him through this! "Are you still worried about the death of Yellow that much?" She asked with care in her voice. 

He looked down, "W-Well that and s-something else." he murmured.

What else is bothering him? What else could there be to worry about? She pondered. Did I do something wrong?

She looked at him straight in the visor, "Did I-"

His gaze met hers and Bolt grabs her hands, "Don't worry you didn't do anything wrong."

He grabbed my hands. Nobody has ever grabbed my hands before. She thought to herself. And why did this make the weird feeling that I have worse..?

Bolt released her hands, "I want to admit something."

"Yes?" She asked

"Well I-" He manages to say before they got randomly teleported to the Meeting Room.

"Bio killed Purple!" Val said angrily before anyone could even get time to react to anything, while Choc let out an irritated sigh.

"What proof do you have?" Choc asked from next to Bio, clearly tired of the meetings.

"She attacked me and Purple!" Kay snapped at Choc.

Bio turned to look at Kay, "If I did wouldn't you both be dead? But you aren't. So it's obvious you killed her." she said coldly.

303 steps forward, "May I say something?"

Bio and Kay turn and glare at him, "NO!" they both snap.

Moon stepped forward and pointed at Bio, "I was with Val when Purple limped in and told us that you had attacked her and Kay." he said with an edge to his voice

Bio glared at him, "And where is your proof of this?"

303 looked at Bio, "I saw you kill Purple." He said quietly, "I had just left Vault and you had attacked them."

Moon and Val nodded but Moon was the one who spoke, "I can confirm that he had just left."

Bio looked around wildly, "I-" she turned and grabbed Choc, "..." She pulled out her knife and stabbed him straight through the visor.