Chapter Eleven

Rin watched as everyone went back to their tasks as if nothing happened. Besides Moon, Zye and Beast who went to the balcony. What are they doing? She wondered as she watched them from the cafeteria.

Zye and Moon leaned against the railing while Beast looked around as if he was looking for somebody.

Who is he looking for? She wondered 

She watched as Beast grabbed Moon and shoved him over the railing and pulled out his gun and shot Zye straight in the visor. He looked around again before using the vent to leave the scene.

MOON! ZYE! She stood in horror. She ran to hit the emergency button on the table behind her but the lights went out making it not work. "NO!" She repeatedly hit the button in hope that it would work. Come on! Please work! 

"I would back away from the button if I were you sweetheart." A voice said from behind her

Rin whipped around and stared at Min in shock, "W-Why?!" She asked, shaking, "A-Aren't you s-supposed to be helping Bolt?" She looked around trying to find him.

Min pulled out her knife and growled, "I'll take care of him after I take care of you." She stabbed Rin right below the visor.

Rin grabbed it in desperation with her hands as she tried to stop the knife from going any deeper into her body, "N-No..." She said, gasping from pain.

I'm gonna die, aren't I? She thought as Beast entered the room from the direction of the Balcony. He was carrying a black bowtie. Teno... Not him... 

Min turned to look at him, "You need to be more careful, Beast." Min growled, "This one had almost called a meeting."

Beast looked at Rin and then at Min clearly irritated, "I'm sorry that I didn't see-" 

Out of nowhere Moon tackled him to the ground from behind, "You should make sure I fall off next time!" He said as he wrestled Beast to the ground, "I grabbed the ledge and you didn't even think to check!"

Rin took this opportunity to kick Min off of her and pull the knife out, "STUPID IMPOSTOR!" she pointed the knife at Min, "Give up! Or I will kill you!" She said clearly shaking.

Min pulled out her gun and aimed it at Rin as Moon had Beast pinned to the wall with a knife to his body.

What am I gonna do?! I'm at gunpoint with a knife! Rin looked around wildly for anything that could help her.

"You have nowhere to go Rin." Min smiled, revealing her sharp rose tongue, "You lost. Accept-"

Rin looks at Beast who was now standing Moon on the floor with a knife in his hand. NO! She turns back to Min and throws her knife at her hand.

"- defe-" Min yelped in pain as the knife went into her hand, dropping the gun and grabbing her hand, "YOU STUPID-"

Rin dived for the gun and grabbed it, aiming straight at Min's visor, she pulled the trigger.