Bunnies

It had been a good first day at camp already, you were no longer nervous. Maybe you were still, but just a bit, it had to come with never being to a camp before and not knowing anyone here.

But that's when Kirishima, your new and first friend, came to your rescue. He had been coming to this camp for years and was a pro at making new friends. "Just to give you a warning, my cabin mates are...how would you'd say it?...rowdy?"

You chuckled at the comment, they couldn't be that 'rowdy'.

Kirishima brought you to a large wooden table where four boys were already sitting. Kirishima introduced you to Denki, Sero, and Tokoyami. They all greeted you with warm smiles and you instantly felt at ease.

Denki, the first one to introduce himself, was a tall and handsome boy with yellow hair and a black strand in his hair also. He immediately caught your attention with his charming smile and playful demeanor. "Hi there, I'm Denki, as Kiri introduced. Are you having fun at camp yet?"

"Yeah, it's really nice here," you replied.

Denki nodded, "welp, I hope you like the competitions more than the crafts, sparky."

You couldn't help but giggle at the nickname he gave you.

He started flirting, making jokes, it made you blush and giggle as everyone else at the table groaned.

You were enjoying his company until he went to shake your hand. Suddenly, you remembered what Uraraka, your other friend, had told you about Denki.'Don't shake his hand, he'll shock you for fun,'  she had warned you.

You didn't reach your hand out to him and another boy at the table- named Sero said, "that was a good choice."

Denki looked a little shocked at Sero but he quickly brushed it off and continued making witty remarks and puns.

Sero rolled his eyes, "are you done with your corny and cheesy flirts?" He questioned Denki.

"I think, sparky here, deserves all my 'corny and cheesy flirts'," he retorted, giving Sero a side-eye.

The third boy- Tokoyami planted his hand onto his face, groaning and muttering about how he got stuck with those boys.

Just as the other two boys were going to introduce themselves, Kirishima cut them off, "have you guys seen Bakugo?"

The mention of his name made you choke on your drink, everyone stared at you confusedly.

"You ok?" Sero asked, reaching out to you as you gave him a thumbs up.

Bakugo was one of their cabin mates?

Sero returned to the conversation at hand. "Nah, haven't seen him since earlier," Sero told Kirishima.

You looked over to Kirishima, whose eyes were scanning the whole mess hall for him. Of course, Kirishima had to be friends with Bakugo.

He kept looking around, clearly worried about Bakugo as he tried to spot him, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Don't worry about Bakugo, he's probably off somewhere, blowing things up," Denki joked, earning a laugh from Sero and Tokoyami.

Kirishima chuckled and shook his head, "He's not that bad, he's just a little rough around the edges."

"A little rough? He's rock hard, it's always 'listen to me' and 'this wouldn't happen if I was leading!'" Sero added.

You looked over to Kirishima, they might've been funny but it wasn't nice to make jokes when Kirishima was acting so serious. "It's ok, Kirishima, I bet he'll turn up."