Part 9

Anna gasped, and went over to Andrew to get him to come back to the seats because as soon as they have to leave to go to London we will never see Paul again. "shouldn't we call the police so they can arrest Paul?" Anna asked Greg. "Yes let's do that" Greg replied to Anna. Anna and Greg were walking over to the security when there was message over the loud speaker and it said "4:30 pm flight to London escorting to the plane now." "Oh no that's our flight we need to leave!" Anna said. "but.........." Greg replied. "Its okay he still won't know where we are going so lets go" and said.
------
They were walking towards the plane when Anna glanced back to see if Paul was catching the same plane as them but he wasn't he was looking out the window just like Andrew did. Paul got a quick glance at Anna and her family before she looked back in front of her and she was panicking. "Umm Greg...... Paul just saw me and he knows we are going to London" Anna said to Greg in a panic. "Oh no......." Greg said panicking aswell. "What are we going to do?" "well let's just go to London maybe he won't find where we will live"
----------
They boarded the plane and say in the seats in the middle row because the side seats have only got two seat an the middle has four.
------------------------
When Anna saw Paul, he looked pale and angry. When I saw Paul all I could think about was how he was nice and sweet then he turned into a horrible horrible man!
-----------------
"How much longer until we get there?" Andrew asked sounding bored. "It is 5:00 pm now and we arrive at London at 7:00 am tomorrow morning so around 9 hours why Andrew?" Greg asked. "Because I'm bored and I don't know what to do" Andrew replied. "Well do you want to colour in or play your ipod?" Greg asked his son. "Yes okay I want to play the game called "crossy road" I love that game I am very good at it" Andrew said to his father. "That's good!" Greg said.
---------------------
5:30 pm
Anna is reading a magazine and Greg is reading a book and Andrew is still playing "crossy road". They are going to start a new life with new friends but also have their friends from back in New York.
-------------