chapter: 1 Aziza

Noxieme the kingdom of terror, or the dwellers of other kingdoms say so. To me it's home not because I was brought up here , for I have seen though the rulers use terror or rather weild darkness, there is benevolence. We see the darkness but we know , our kingdom is ruled with an iron fist yet there is love, we respect our Queen or her ancestors cause we love them. A ruler who will never take upon injustice.

My grandfather had settled here when father was in youth. He had seen a fortune to be made, a trade to be done. He build up his trade and soon massive ships set to sail with  goods.

My father enlisted himself in the military and soon rose up the ranks to a centurion. Grandfather's ventures intrigued the emperor and so he became one of the patrician.

My mother Cornelia of gens Julia and father fell in love.

So is my home the land of such great tales of love, for I saw my love to be so.

I know not of him so it engraved a tale , a dream of the heart.

A dark day it was , white  snow and seeping cold ,I went to draw the curtains , there sat a man perched  upon my window, he swear he loved me and I a foolish girl gave my heart.

In the darkness of night he came bearing tokens of love.

I wilt love not fleetingly , for if I love it must be one and only for me, he was such a love I wished upon.

Centurion:- highest millitary rank a common soldier can spire to become

Patrician:- Noble landowners of ancient Rome who adviced the emperor on all matters

Julia :- One of the prominent noble family