chapter 5

Seokmin dashed I to his room angrily. He closed the door behind him while losing his tie with one hand.

his eyes fell on his bed. And there he see his fiance on the bed sleeping. To whom he was supposed to engaged today.

He cough loudly. Jisoo open her eyes looking at her surroundings. But her eyes widen when she see seokmin standing there looking at her. "Min.." she said and get up.

She walk towards him and stand infront of him. "Why?" Seokmin look down not wanting to look in her eyes.

Jisoo's eyes get watery she punched Seokmin on his chest lightly.

"Why did you do that....I know you don't like me but.... Why did you stood me up and even....on out engagement day." She said while crying. Seokmin look up at her before glaring.

"Don't act like you care!" Jisoo was taken aback when she hear what he says. "Excuse me?" Seokmin rolled his eyes.

"I know mark." Jisoo's eyes widen when she hear Mark's name.  "W..What are you talking a..about? Who is he?"

"Don't act as if you don't him....he told me you love him....and so does he.." jisoo looked down.

"See jisoo you know we don't like each other.. i can't say no to my father.... because if I do you know what he will do..." Jisoo nodded looking at him. Seokmin grabbed her shoulders.

"Jisoo.... We both know your dad loves you very much....  You don't want to get married to me neither i.  And your father will not force into something you don't want to..... So can you please for the sake of me... For the sake of you love....can you please talk to your father."

Jisoo shake her head. Seokmin frown looking at her. "Why?!" Seokmin asked after let go of her. "Seokmin dad is s so happy after both of our company sign contract...it's the deal dad wanted. He will get so much loss of I cancel the wedding."

"But to him you matter the most...he is definitely not going to do if your don't want to." Seokmin wait for her reply but she stayed silent.

He sigh and sat on his bad. Jisoo looknat him before sitting beside him. "Seokmin...do you have someone else in your life...." Seokmin look up at her.

"Well.....before I didn't have someone but today I think I liked someone." Seokmin said while thinking of jisoo. Not this jisoo but that boy who was crying his heart out when his daughter was admitted.

Jisoo smile while looking at him but she frown when she notice seokmin's smile faded. "But he is married." Seokmin say while looking down.

"Ohh." Jisoo smile and took seokmin's hand in her. "I will talk to my father." Seokmin smiled after hearing that. He stood up and pulled jisoo in a tight hug.

They both pulled away. Jisoo left the room to go her house.

~~~~~