Part 8

Next morning Mahi got an explanation from his Sonu that he was drunk too much and vomitted on clothes, so anyhow Sonu managed to change his clothes, and Sonu is limping as he got some cramps on legs while dragging drunk Mahi in room. About the blood stain on bed, he said that it could be some mosquito or insect's blood. Mahi had no reason to disbelief as he couldn't remember about last night or never imagined what he just did.

When Mahi went to bathroom, Sonu laid on changed bedsheet to give some rest to his devastated body and shuffling his mind about what does he want. If Mahi comes to know last night's incident donno how will he react! But he himself ? Who witnessed plus endured the dark truth in his body, with full concern...... how could treat Mahi as before ?

Both of them aren't gay, but Sonu couldn't deny he enjoyed even the huge pain last night. Why ? The opposite person was Mahi, so ? And Mahi, maybe he did in drunkenness, but why with him only ? Could Mahi do it with any other boy ? They both love eachother, but did they ever imagined about their intimacy ?

.

.

.

Now when Mahi kept the stiff statment that he's not gay and has a girlfriend Sonu wished to raise a finger on him, asking him about his last night's giant self, lusty eyes and lots of sensual words. But he knew, Mahi wasn't in concern, nobody will support Sonu's philosophy on a drunk's action. One thing made him sure that Mahi will marry Priyanka and it won't affect their friendship.

But his peace broke into pieces when he felt unwell within a month. Next month he passed through the dilemma should he tell anyone about it or not. He didn't want to tell Mahi as he strictly states that he's straight and has a girlfriend too. He's a busy and responsible person with his duty that couldn't notice Sonu's eye bags and fragility.

On third month he cried out in Yuvi's arms when his caring brothers Yuvi and Rahul softly asked about his sickness.

"I...I have no wa...way to escape Yu...Yuvi bhai.... what will I do n....now ? I have to ki....kill mysel...."

"Shut up Sonu!! Nothing will happen to you until I'm alive. Why you didn't tell me before ? Tu ruk, main dekhta hun Mahi ko"

"Nn...ooo bhai please.... uski galti nahi hai.... he has a girlfriend too. Why you wanna break his happy life ?"

"Lekin zimmedari to uski hai naa ?"

"To mera bhi to galti ha.... I never stopped him... bu....but enjoyed..... saari galti meri hai bhai....I should...."

"Ekdam chup!!"  Dravid took his head in his chest,  "humare zinda rehte tujhe kuch nahi hoga Sonu. Bas thoda sa bharosa rakh..."

"What will you do bhai...."

They three were on floor, one lamenting like half-mad, another two lost words for consoling. But one more person was hearing them from door. Whom they considered as most stubborn and quarrelsome, gave a trusty hand to Sonu that day and asked;

"Don't hesitate Sonu, just say what your brain wants yoi to do ?"

Sonu found enough trust in Gauti's eyes. He answered;

"I don't want Mahi to know about this, he's straight and committed. But.... I wanna have my child healthy... wanna raise him but...... no way...."

"Shhh... don't cry. I can make way... if you want"

Yuvi and Dravid were confused.
"Matlab ? Tu kya karega Gauti ?"

"I can take Sonu elsewhere, far from limelight... can declare his child as my own if necessary"