C.33

"See this wouldn't have happened if your ass wasn't so damn friendly! Now look our house is all shot the hell up." Zac spat to Fatima.

Scoffs, "I know damn well you're not blaming me for this! Your ass should've never been fighting him!" Fatima spat back.

"Yes! I'm fucking blaming you! Good fucking thing our kids are at your parent's house if they weren't we would be having a different conversation" Zac spat, they were currently driving to Fatima's parent's house.

"Fuck you, Zachary! Where are you gonna be staying you not staying at my parent's house with me" Fatima said pissed as she fold her arms.

Scoffs, "With my new woman" Zac smirk knowing that pissed Fatima off.

"Zachary please don't make me hurt you" she chuckles.

"Alright then! Stop saying shit, I'm staying wherever my wife and kids are" Zac said as he continues to drive.

"Stop talking to me Zachary" Fatima rolls her eyes.

"I can show something if you keep rolling them eyes I hope they get suck like that! Then Ima have a cross-eye wife" Zac laughed and Fatima mushed his head causing him to swerve. "Ayo! Can you stop playing we almost crashed out"

Laughs, "It's not my fault you don't know how to drive" Fatima said.

"Well you should've gotten shot then, hehe haha since you want to laugh at shit"

Mouth drops, "Zac that's not funny! Take that back now you're going too far" she said as she crossed her arms and pouted.

"I'm just playing babe! I'm glad we are all safe for real I lo-" she cuts him off " You don't play like that Zachary you really wanted me to get shot"

"Hell no! It was a joke babe I love you" he rubbed her thigh but Fatima remained silent, "Ti? babe? Did you hear me I said I love you and it was a joke.

Swiped his hand off her thigh, "Nope! Fuck you Zachary don't say shit to me for the rest of the car ride"

"We're literally a light away from your parent's house, but okay" Zac shakes his head within few minutes they pulled up to Fatima's parent's house.

"Hey mom! We are here-" Fatima's words get cut off, "Omg baby girl are y'all okay we just heard the news about y'all house" Mona hugged her daughter tight.

"Yes! Mom were fine! We gonna have to stay here for a couple of days or weeks" Fatima said the kids are in school.

"That's not a problem baby I'm just glad y'all are safe. What happened? Who would do such a thing" her mother asked.

"Yeah babe! Who would do such a thing" Zac said in a sarcastic tone and Fatima gave him the death stare.

"Shut the fuck up!" Fatima mouths to him quietly, "Mom can we go to the office and talk Zac dad's in the man cave go down there with him"

"Fine you better not leave nothing out either because" Fatima cuts him off, "Zac please you're about to piss me off"

Throws his hands up, "Fine Tima!" He left going to her father's man cave, "So what happen! Honey"

Karen House

"It's done, babe! Mr and Mrs Taylor are finished." Kane said as he kissed her. " Um babe ion think your people finished the job" Karen said nervously.

"WHAT! Babe how do you know that! My people called in and said it was finished" Kane spat, "So why is Zac calling me then" Karen said.

Pissed, "WHAT! You mean the tell me my guys lied" he made a call to his crew.