52.

Y/n - I am dreading today but I know I need to do this. Today is my first day seeing a therapist. Elizabeth and Scarlett say that today is to just get a feel of how therapy will go. I'm supposed to be getting dressed so we can leave but I ran away and locked myself in my little room. I know they have a key for this room incase I go in big but am too little to come out. I'm honestly surprised that they haven't unlocked the door to come in and get me.

Scarlett - I decided to let you calm down in your room as I know you're probably anxious for your first therapy session. Liz and I are a little anxious too not knowing how the session will go. After about ten minutes I make my way up and unlock the door. Baby, it's time to leave if we want to be on time. Let me grab you some clothes and help you change quickly and then we can go and leave. Mommy and I will stay for as long as we can but you will have to be in the room with her alone for a while. But if you really really need us we can try to talk to your therapist and see if we can come in the first session if that'll ease your mind. Now get your butt up and undress please.

Y/n - I spoke to soon. Scarlett came in and is forcing me to undress. I don't want to go mama. I whine as I slowly slip into little space. She walks over to me and helps take off my shirt and pants, slips a pull up on me and then grabs an outfit. I stomp my foot and pout, I no wanna go mama!

Scarlett - I sigh and say, well it's happening so either we can go and see what can happen or we can go and you'll have a sore bottom as we do it. Up to you sweet girl but it's happening. Now will you be a good girl for mama? I turn back to the closet and find an outfit and grab it. I look back to uou and raise an eyebrow waiting for you to reply.

Y/n - I pout and tear up, you meanie mama. No wanna go. Pease! I feel myself getting picked up and placed on the changing table. She gently maneuvers my limbs so she can dress me and once im dressed, she gently holds my face and says, "mommy and I will be there baby. If you don't want to be alone with her then we'll talk to her and see if we can come in until your comfortable. But there is going to be a time where you have to be in there by yourself. It's a safe space okay baby. We won't let anything happen to you okay. " I sniffle but nod my head, I stay little mama? She smiles and nod she head, "you can baby, we got one that specializes on both big and little spaces. We wanted you to feel safe in both headspaces while there." I smile at that and say, I be good mama.

Scarlett- I smile and say, thank you my good girl. Now go down to mommy so she can put your shoes on for you. I'll be down in just a second. No running. I set you down on the floor and watch you walk out the room. I sigh and say, okay we can do this. I give myself a second to relax and then make my way downstairs.

Lizzie - I just finish putting on your shoes and then I see scarlett coming down the stairs. I smile and say, everyone ready? I hear a small, I guess, from you which makes me chuckle a little. Scarlett nods, so we make our way to the car. I put you in your carseat and say, do you want one of us to sit back here with you bubba?

Y/n - I think about it and say, mommy stay back here with me pease. I see her smile and hand the keys to Scarlett. I get kissed on the head by Scarlett before the door closes and two more doors open. I look over and see lizzie sliding in on the other side which makes my feelings a little less noticeable. Mommy?

Lizzie - I look over and say, yes baby? What's going on in that beautiful little head of yours? I see you pout which makes me frown and say, what's wrong love?

Y/n - I feel myself slip out of little space and I say, I'm really scared. I dont like feeling like this.

Liz - I frown and say, I know it's scary not knowing what it's like but I'm so proud of you baby. You know why?

Y/n - I shake my head and look at her with teary eyes. She brings her hand up and wipes my tears that fall and smiles softly. "You're being really brave y/n. Scarlett and I are super proud of you. We know it can be scary but I think once you talk and see that she is super nice, that you'll be able to be comfortable going. Big or little." I smile lightly and nod my head. You come in with me right?

Liz - I nod my head and say, I've already told her that we'll most likely join for a little bit. I look up as scarlett parks the car to the office. I look to you and say, we're here baby. Are you ready? I see you look around and your eyes land on scarlett who is already out the car and to your side. I smile and say, lets go in and meet her.

Y/n - since I'm big, I just walk next to them holding there hands. I take a deep breath sitting down in the lobby waiting for her to come out and get me. Soon my name is called and I look up to see a beautiful woman.

I drop my jaw and look to lizzie and scar, that's who my therapist is?

Liz - I chuckle and say, yes she is. We've know her for a little while and is our friend. That's why you got a quicker appointment. Her name is Cobie. Come on let's go.

Y/n - I stay close to lizzie and scar as we walk up to her. They hug and we get taken into her office. I sit on the couch and play with my fingers feeling nervous and shy.

Cobie - I smile as I watch you. Hi y/n, it's nice to meet you honey. I'm Cobie. How are you feeling about all of this? I ask wanting to know.

Y/n - I look up and see her already looking at me. I think about it and say, um I was really nervous. I didn't know you were friends with them. I honestly thought I was getting some old lady who wouldn't care.

Cobie - I nod my head and say, I can understand that honey. It can be nerve-wracking doing something not knowing how it can turn out. But can I say that you're very brave for coming here. I'm proud of you. I smile at your shocked face.

Scar - I smile and say, I'm not sure why you're so surprised baby, we've been telling you that since you've told us and all of today.

Y/n - I blush and whine, mamaaa!!! I curl further into lizzie feeling embarrassed.

Lizzie - I smile and hold you close and lay a kiss on your head. It's okay baby. We're going to leave and wait in the lobby while you talk with Cobie, okay love?

Y/n - I frown but nod my head. Okay mommy. I be good.

Scar - I smile and get up laying a kiss on your head. I love you baby. We'll see you in a little bit bubba.

Y/n - I watch them leave and sigh when I realize I'm alone with Cobie. I look at her and say, what now?

(1,364 words)