2

Quackity makes his way to the fine dining room, it's so pretty in here and there's lots of waiters and waitresses.
He goes to find a seat smoothing his hair down where it's sticking out in the back under his beanie.
Across the room he spots the man from earlier talking to some woman, he rolls his eyes slightly in that direction.

Of course, talking to the ladies.

Suddenly there's a tap on his shoulder and a voice says,

"Excuse me"

Quackity turns on the spot seeing the most breathtaking man he's ever laid eyes on. He gapes as he stares at his muscles and all the jewelery he has on.

"You... ready for me to take your order?" The man asks tilting his head slightly with a smile.

"Oh- uh..." Quackity stares at him "yeah."

He orders something while side eyeing the waiter the whole time.

"I'm Foolish" the man says finally, "and you are?"

"Quackity" the shorter replies.

"You seem nice Quackity" Foolish says brightly.

"Oh- um- you too" Quackity stutters a bit, he really isn't sure what to say.
He sees the waiters hand by his side adorned with rings, expensive ones.

"Maybe you can serve me again tomorrow night" Quackity says regaining composure.

Foolish nods, "certainly."

Quackity holds out his hand t shake and when they do he slips off one of the waiter's rings when he lets go.

"I'll go get your stuff" Foolish says not knowing of what had just happened.

Quackity nods and stares after him as he walks away, he then turns the ring around in his fingers. Pure gold, definitely worth something, that was probably one of his smoothest steals of all time.
He goes back to staring where the man he'd met earlier was,

The annoying one.

He's not with the woman anymore.
Suddenly a voice says,

"Nice ring you got there"

Quackity jumps in surprise turning and seeing the person he was looking for standing right by the table.

"Why are you talking to me?" He asks instantly.

"Nice seeing you again too" the man replies, "mind if i sit here?"
He then sits down before Quackity can reply.

"So about earlier, you see it was a bit of a mix up" the man- Wilbur says, "I thought a woman had entered that room, a pretty one, but it was just you."
He says that so brightly it makes Quackity glower at him.

"Oh, ok, good to know" Quackity says slipping the ring into his pocket.

Wilbur raises his eyebrows,
"Where'd you get that ring?" He asks.

"Dunno" Quackity slowly scoots closer to him.

"Gonna kiss me?" Wilbur asks.

Quackity isn't really interested in what he's saying, he's undoing his expensive watch silently.

"Not really" he replies.

"So you're one of those people" Wilbur comments.

"Those people?" Quackity asks slipping the watch away.

"Yknow, ones that like men" Wilbur's eyes seem to sparkle.

"Hah" Quackity rolls his eyes, "no."

"So Where'd you get the ring?" Wilbur asks again.

"Where'd you get your watch?" Quackity asks in response.
The other male looks at his wrist, his expression changes as he realizes it's gone.

Quackity pulls it out from under the table, "next time leave me alone" he says setting it on the tabletop.

Wilbur's face only stays in shock for another moment
"That was smooth" he says grabbing his watch from the table, "yknow i think we could be friends."

"Ew" Quackity replies, "no."

"Well you're fun" the other man says, the light from the chandeliers is sparkling in his eyes making them look golden.
Quackity stares at him waiting for him to leave.

"I guess we will talk more tomorrow" Wilbur says finally, "I'm sure i can pick you out in a crowd."
He gets up.

"Bye" Quackity gives him a scowl.

He gives Quackity a dazzling smile then smoothes his coat and runs a hand through his brown fluffy hair.
He walks away finally.

Quackity wrinkles his nose,

What an ego.

His eyes follow Wilbur until be disappears around the corner. At least Quackity had distracted him from the ring...
He feels it in his pocket again smiling slightly to himself.
He's going to get some good money for this thing when he gets home.

And that arrogant guy Wilbur, maybe Quackity does want to talk to him again, for a chance to actually steal his watch next time...

Foolish suddenly comes back to bring him his food and he immediately forgets everything that just happened.

Foolish is so charming and nothing like the other arrogant man.
Quackity finds himself getting along with him well.

Seems like Foolish didn't notice that his ring was gone, of course... the rich never notice.

------------------------------------------------------

Notes: If you noticed the chapters on this one are much shorter than Roommates, that's because I'd consider this one more of a short story.
Planning to publish a chapter every day so feel free to get mad at me if I fail to keep my promises