1~The death of loved ones

Your point of view

"Ahhhhhh!" The ear piercing screams of my mother and father fill our ears as we cower in the corner of the bedroom trying to get onto the balcony to escape the psychopathic killer out for our blood.I look at my little brother John and hold him tightly as he crys and whimpers into my side. Staining my white night gown with tears. More screams of agony and pain are heard bouncing off the walls and into the room. Yes I thought as I finely picked the lock on the door to the balcony. I grab my little brothers hand and exist onto the balcony. Oh no it's to quiet he must be done with our parents.

As I swing my legs over the side of the balcony railing and fall to the tiled roof I hear the click of the bedroom door unlocking and the footsteps of some one entering. A look of pure fear covers my little brothers face. I yell at him to jump the railing and just as he gets his legs over he gets decapitacted. I watch as the headless body falls to the ground as my screams fill the cold night air. I see the blood pool around my brothers lifeless, headless body. His limbs bent in an inhumanly manor. I whip my face around as the killer stares at me with a look of....lust in his eyes. Oh shit no that can't be lust in his eyes.

"Come here little girl, we can have some real fun."i shoot him a look of utter disgust. Which he returned by glaring at me like there's no tomorrow.

"No thanks I'm good...and I'm not a little girl, I'm a young lady." I say sarcasm dripping from my voice like venom from a snake.

I spin tail and run around the roof to the other side of the building where there are vines growing up the side of the brick wall. It has the most beautiful purple flowers blossoming scince it the beginning of spring. I latch on to the vines and slide down them getting grass stains on my white night gown dress. The wind whipping my (h/l)(h/c) in my face. My (e/c) eyes scanning the roof for any signs of the killer.

When I see nothing I run into town. I keep running and running until my feet feel although they are burning off. I look around and in the distance I see the Phantomhive mansion. FINNY WORKS THERE...many he can help me. He's all I have left now. I head to the massive building taking in the beautiful and peaceful surroundings. There's trees lining the road to the entrance and they all appear to be trimmed on a regular basis. The gravel road is run down from several people walking and riding carriages. As I stand in the door way to the entrance I notice all the white marble pillars marking the sides of the massive mansion. It makes my two story house look like an out house in comparison.

I grab the big brass knockers and slam them onto the wooden door three times. I wait, looking around me starting to become paranoid that he's going to jump out to slaughter me. Then the old doors creaks open catching my attention. I stood there staring at the gorgeous dark red eyes and raven black hair of the man before me. He's wearing a butlers uniform.

"Oh...um...hi I'm looking for a Finny he um... Works here....haha" I laughed nervously. As he looked me up and down. He smiles sweetly and waves me to enter. I walk in.

"Finny is currently having a word with the young lord, I will take you to him now." He says sweetly.

I flow him throw a maze of corridors and up a set of stairs. We go to a study room at the end the hall. He motioned me to follow him in and I did so obediently. He knocked on the door  before being told to enter and I follow in turn.

"(Y/n)!! What are you doing here this time of night.... What happened why are you covered in grass stains...don't cry!?" I ran and wrapped my arms around his waist crying into him. He strokes my back in a calming manor and my crying turns into sobs.

"Finny who is this girl." A young boy with an eye patch stated.

"This is my twelve year old cousin, (Y/n). Now tell me what's wrong." His eyes are filled with concern.

"He he he killed them... All of them...mum, dad and John. There all cut up into little bits and there's... There's blood...every where...so much blood." I started trembling as my voice hitched.
~❤️~