5~Be Our Demon Mythologist

Your point of view

As I turn in my sleep I hit something hard and warm. I slowly opened my eyes to see the sleeping figure of ceil. I can feel the blush burning its way on to my cheeks as I remember asking him to sleep with me last night. Oh no I'm so screwed, this is so unladylike. Hang on his eyepatch has fallen off. I sit up in bed and my maids uniform is in disarray. I take the eye patch in my hand and look at ceil as he starts to stir in his sleep. As he opens his eyes he blinks them and looks at me. He has the cutest confused look on his face and it's turning into a deep red blush.

"I...uh..um....I..",he stuttered as his eyes wondered to his eyepatch in my hand and his eyes widened as he covers his left eye with his hand,"c-can I h-have that back p-please."

"If you want it back then open your eyes silly." I giggle as he looks at everything but me.

"No!" He yells as he shakes his head rapidly.

"I'm not asking. Remove your hand from your eye now." I say calmly I swear his eye was purple.

"Fine." He whispers as he moves his hand and opens his eye and looks at me searching my face. His eye is a light purple colour with a....demons contract symbol on it.

"A demons contract symbol aye, that explains Sebastian." I giggle and he stares at me.

"You know what this is", he says pointing to his eye, "and your not going to freak out even the slightest."

I shock my head no. He gave me an appreciative smile and left the rooms. Not long after I got up and changed out of the French maids outfit and into another French maids outfit. Why dose Mey-rin get to wear a normal maids uniform and I have to wear this skimpy thing. Wasn't taking my family away from me enough God, why do you hate me.

I exit my room and to the kitchen and to my surprise bardoy isn't there. Oh well. I go and grab some cake and eat it humming along to my shoes tapping on the hard stone floor. Once I'm done I leave to go start my chores. Today is Monday so I have to help finny in the gardens and with the horses. I leave quickly and track down my dim witted cousin. As I go into the gardens I see finny and wave to him.

"Hey finny your favourite cousin is here to help!" I yell as turns to face me.

"Hello (y/n), lovely day today isn't it. So wonderful to be outside." He sighed and took a deep breath.

"If you say so. So what did you want me to help you with?" He tapped his chin before responding to my question.

"Well I have to plant more trees but could you water the flowers over near the benches please." He smiled at me and I swear to god one day I'm gonna go blind by how white his teeth are. I nod my head then go in the opposite direction to him.

I go and get the watering can and fill it up. I head over to the benches but stop dead in my tracks. Ceil, Sebastian and some man with white hair are sitting on the benches having tea. I head over and Sebastian just has to notice me.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" He says raising an eyebrow at me.

"What do you think I'm doing." I say bluntly as I point to the watering can in my hand.

"No need to be sassy." He waved his hand at me to single that I continue with my chores. So this is Sebastian when he's serious huh. I start to water the white roses until ceil calls my name.

"Yes young master." I say with a sweet smile.

"What exactly did your dad do for a living." He looked slightly concerned.

"My father studied demon mythology on behalf of noble family's same as my mother." I look at the man with white hair and he's smirking at me.

"And how much do you know." He says making me uncomfortable.

"Enough" I responded looking at the three of them. I've been here just over a week and I'm already in trouble aren't I.

The white haired man looked at ceil then Sebastian. He smirked at them then turned his head to me his expression softening as his cold looking eyes looked over my slightly confused and scared face. He then stood up and faced me. His completely white suit blending in with the rose bushes surrounding the benches. He smile brightly at me.

"Miss (y/n), I know of your current situation. With you absuive family dead and you working here. How about this, you come and work for the queen with me as our private demon mythologist."
~💟~