3~Ceil's developing love and jealousy

Your point of view

One week after arrival

"Great!" ,Mey-rin exclaimed putting her right thumb up, "you know your way around the entire mansion now. Here's your list of chores to do each day and I think bardoy needs help in the kitchen." She said winking at me.

"Ok I'll go help him then." I say cheerily as I skip away from the glasses wearing maid.

I make my way down the hall and through the living room. As I'm walking I'm thinking about how I'm so Lucky that the young lord decided to allow me to stay here with my cousin and the fact that no one would have ever guessed that my entire family were slaughtered last week. Ouch. I grab my foot finding I stepped on....bone. Why is there a bone in the living room I think as I swing head around the room to see Pluto run in on all fours in his human form without clothes on. Just bloody great.

"Bark, bark!" He barked as he nuzzled his head into my side. I giggled.

"Off Pluto, I have work to do." I say as I push him down off me. " Come on boy get down!"

He whimpers and pouts at me. I sigh why do I have to have such a talent with animals even demon ones. I guess everyone just loves me. Oh well can't be helped. I smile sweetly at the demon hound and get him to sit. Strange I feel although I'm being watched but I could just have two rays of sun pounding in my skull. I get up and look around but see no one. hump. I walk off to the kitchen to help bardoy with whatever.

Ceil's point of view

Stupid mut. Why dose he get to nuzzle up to (y/n) it's no fair. Not that I like her or anything...hey where's she going now. I slowly tip toe and follow her as she makes her way to the....kitchen. I watch as she enters and goes up to bardoy and looks at him with her perfect (e/c) eyes. time to eves drop I think as I slowly open the kitchen door so I can gaze in.

"Good morning bardoy!" She says in her soft voice.

"G'morning (y/n), did mey-rin send you to help me out." Oh my god he's blushing at her. He can't do that he's like twenty something and she's twelve.

"Ah-ha, yep though she didn't tell me what I'm helping you with" she said as she tilted her head to the side.

"The young lord requested that we try making a different set of sweets and tea's for him. So could you taste test for me...please." I did no such thing why is he lying to her.

"Of course I'd love to", she said as she hurriedly sat down drooling at the site of all the cake and tea set out,"though do I have to eat 'like a lady' because if I do I'll cry."

"No there's no need to be lady like. Finny said you can eat to your hearts content without putting wait on." She just nodded her head making her (h/c) hair bounce up and down.

I watched as she ate the range of sweets and tea's made by bardoy. While he so obviously flirts with her. I hate him now I mean come on there's at least ten years between them, At least!. I think I should leave now this is getting to painfull for me and besides I heard finny tell mey-rin he wasn't going to let his little cousin fall in love with anyone. I close the door shut but just as I go to turn around she says something.

"I think I'm in love." Hang on what did she just say. Love. She said love to bardoy and not me.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I slowly retreated to my study. I cried into my arms as Sebastian entered and when he asked me what was wrong I spilled my heart out to him on how I had fallen hard for (y/n). In just a week no less.

"Sebastian I Oder you to find out who (y/n)'s heart belongs to but do it quietly and quickly."with that he nodded his head and left the room. Leaving me to think of ways of how to capture the (h/c) haired beauty's heart and rid myself of my jealousy. Maybe I should fire bardoy.
~💌~