Not the Expected Outcome | Pt.2

Time skip, The Sermon.

Putty was behind his little podium, about to speak his little heart out to the christians.

His eyes scanned the pews, specifically looking at Danielle as he said the next few words.

"HOMOOOOOO...sexuality."

the audience gasped, Danielle crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"Not only is it the BIGGEST SIN OUT THERE! It's just plain unfair. Men with men??! Are you KIDDIN ME!" Putty spoke fluently, feeling like he was reciting the constitution of independence. Wow, these words were coming to him easier than he did!

"Heh. Try NOT to lose your virginity under those circumstances." Putty looked around. Uhmmmm I guess people didn't understand him because they looked at him like he was crazy.

Time skip again, after the sermon.

Everyone was leaving, yada yada.

Orel started yapping at the door, Pitty practically had to lead him out of the church otherwise he would've stayed all day.

Once Putty finally got everyone out of there he closed the double doors, sighing with relief.

Today was another success.

"Ah, I'm the best." he laughed to himself

"I think you're the worst"

HUH??

Putty almost jumped out of his skin. That was definitely NOT the voice of God!

He quickly turned around and saw Danielle still there. He gave Danielle a long judgmental stare.

"Church is over. You can go home. Pal." Putty felt the need to exaggerate the word PAL.

"Yeah, no. I actually wanted to talk to you about your sermon." Danielle crossed his arms

"Not up for discussion. I'm also not taking criticism."

Danielle stepped closer

...

"Look I don't swing that way buddy. Did you even listen to my sermon???" Putty said with an attitude

SUDDENLY DANIELLE PLUNGED A KNIFE IN PUTTY STOMACH!!!!

"Go to hell." Danielle said with the most hatred Putty has ever heard

Danielle yanked the knife out of Putty stomach, letting him fall to the floor. Youch!

He then walked off like nothing happened

...

Putty tried to reach for his stomach. Oh no... was he going to die..? So young? ( okay maybe don't let your last thoughts be lying to yourself ).

Putty looked to the ceiling.. it's like he could see the light. He reached to the sky weakly

"take me... angels..."