Not the Expected Outcome | Pt.3

As he slowly died he saw more light. Was he finally going to be with God?

He made it to the pearly gates.

Everything felt a dream. It was a dream. well, kind of. A lifelong dream.

"Hello Reverend Rod Putty" A holy voice spoke

"Uhm... Hi. God." Putty said nervously

God began to give the longest most "honorable" speech about how awesome Putty was. After 10 minutes it was getting boring. Gee, is this how people felt when Putty was giving his sermons? No wonder Danielle killed him.

"But"

but...? God was telling Putty but? BUT?? AT THE GATES??

"You are dishonorable more than honorable."

"what..? I... I dedicated my life to you! to serving you! to spreading YOUR word!" Putty was horrified

"My word? I didn't write the Bible. And you missed the WHOLE point. I didn't make you a Reverend for you to spread hate. I made you a Reverend to spread gospel."

"But God he was ASKING for it! He came into the house of God! A FAGGOT!!!"

"SILENCE!"

...

"Why does it concern you who that man wanted to worship? Who that man decided to love? Does it concern you who he chooses to sleep with? We shalnt judge a man or woman based on who they love, but what kind of person they are."

"BUT HE WAS GAY!!! BEING GAY IS A SIN!!"

"I MAKE THE RULES!!! IF I SAY WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG, IT WAS WRONG. Leave that little guy alone. If anything, you deserved that. It is God's plan after all."

"I wasted my life FOR WHAT?? BECAUSE I MESSED UP A FEW TIMES IM GOING TO HELL??!"

"Yeah. Bye!"

Suddenly Putty fell through the clouds. For a second he thought he was going back down to Earth but then the skies turned red, the sun seemed to disappear, the temperature substantially got hotter, and the air was thick with ash.

He fell onto magma.

"Youch!" He yelped from the hot magma, scrambling to his feet.

He was surrounded by people who were burning, screams of agony, and lava!!!!

He was suddenly swooped from his feet and pushed into lava!