Story 50: Sans X Reader

Name: Sans X Reader

Completed or ongoing: completed

Total chapters: 47

First chapter:
Y/n is a orphan child and has a friend ( basically her sister) and Y/n has these " feelings" that is just sixth sense.

Last chapter:
They made a sequel and I'm not reading that shit .

Total pages: 256

Rating:
-73/20

Why that rating?:
It was god awful. I swear at first they said Y/n was a child and then they said Y/n was a teen and then they said Y/n is any age and Sans is five years older??

Like what is Y/n was 16 ? He would be 21. Also Y/n's "feelings" just got annoying like it's just sixth sense and you don't always have to call it " feelings" like give it a name other than that it's annoying. And sorry I can't imagine Papyrus dating anyone especially a person like melody and to be honest I felt like this story could've not used melody , she didn't even really add anything to the story,also I felt like her personality changed like every chapter.

I also think that both Sans and Papyrus was very OOC they said and acted a lot not like the characters which makes sense cause the Author isn't Toby Fox but still. And the lemon was unneeded and there was plot holes after the lemon cause all of the sudden Undyne and Alyphis ( I know that's not how you spell her name I just don't feel like fixing it) didn't know who Y/n and melody was after the Lemon chapter.

This was also cringe , but then again this was made in 2016 so idk what I was expecting.

I will be adding screenshots of the story on my instagram so go follow.