Story 56: ⭐️ Reckless ~ mondo owada x reader ⭐️

Name: ⭐️ Reckless ~ mondo owada x reader ⭐️

Completed or ongoing: completed

Total chapters: 34

First chapter:
The table of contents

Last chapter:
Art that they made for the story

Total pages: 290

Rating: 91/20

Why that rating?:
I think I just enjoy Mondo x Readers HAHAHHAHA.
This one was really good and to be honest it has been a while since I've felt this good about a fanfic I've read in a long while.
The way the author writes Mondo is great , y/n is great, I loved Mondo's friends/gang members , I enjoy Y/n's siblings and I think they genuinely act like siblings .
Mondo's and Y/n's relationship was cute as hell they're genuinely really good for each other ( or at least I think so personally), and with Y/n's relationship with her brothers you can tell she genuinely cares for them ( and cares about those close to her in general).
This book was also super funny, Mondo's friends were hilarious and their interactions were funny, and I know not everyone think that vines are funny anymore (or certain ones at least ) but having a vine quote at the beginning of every chapter was just amazing , to me at least.
I'm glad that I wasn't siding with the antags in this ( cause Y/n and the other characters didn't suck ass) so I'm happy I was actually able to sympathize and support Y/n ^^!
I think this is all I really have to say about this one , I can't really think about anything else to talk about cause I don't really want to spoil anything just in case someone would want to read this one, speaking of which I feel like you should , it was really good and it was an enjoyable time and I hope, if you do read it, you enjoy it too!