4. Yuki and her Roommate

Yuki was a little happy that she shared a class with Mash. Even if he's not trying to be funny, she finds him amusing and decides to sit next to him. For their first lesson, they were learning a lock opening spell. She easily got the lock to open and went to see if Mash needed help by using her Cursed Speech to open the lock when the professor wasn't looking, but Mash tore the lock in two. While the teacher was scolding him about not doing it the proper way, Yuki held her hand over her mouth to giggle silently.

When the teacher had her back turned, Yuki slid a note over to Mash that says, Ignore her. You got the lock to open. That's all that matters.

Mash turned a little red and muttered a thanks.

》》》》

Being the gentleman that he is, Lance offered to escort Yuki to her dorm. He is a bit bummed out that he's not sharing a room with her because the dormitory is separated by gender. It was expected before they arrived at Easton Academy, but he could only hope to be paired off with his girlfriend so they could share the same bed. Oh, well, he still brought his Yuki body pillow in case this happened.

They found her dorm in after some time. Yuki didn't even go inside yet because she's been making out with Lance the past few minutes. It wasn't a kiss that'll slowly turned lustful. It was those love-struck kisses that told their partner that they were going to miss them. Especially now since they only shared two classes together.

Yuki gripped the collar of Lance's cloak so she could pull him closer. Lance did his best to shield her body from everyone since they were still in the corridor. He doesn't care if people see him, but he'll murder anyone who sees Yuki and starts fantasizing about her in a sexual way. He doesn't want any perverted guys getting the wrong idea about her.

After some time, Yuki flashed Lance one last smile for the morning while pulling away. All Lance wanted to do was march into the room, threaten Yuki's roommate to leave, then continue kissing her on the bed. Although, he knew Yuki would just use her Cursed Speech to force her roommate to leave if she's insufferable.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay? I could explain to your roommate about you being mute," Lance offered. Yuki shook her head in a way of saying she'll be ok. "I'll meet you at your class so we can get lunch after."

Yuki nodded. Lance took a step back, but he refused to let go of her hand. Yuki shook her head in amusement before yanking Lance back and pecked his lips one last time. Once she pulled away, she raised a finger before motioning Lance to turn around and walk away. With a final kiss to her forehead, Lance left to find his room.

When Yuki entered, she spotted her roommate knitting something that looked a lot like a creampuff. Yuki realized it was that girl from the maze, Lemon Irvine. Lemon didn't notice the girl's arrival until she closed the door to alert her presence.

Lemon jumped in fright and accidentally pricked her finger. "Ow!" she yelped. Lemon brought her finger to her mouth to wipe off the tiniest drop of blood off.

Yuki looked around in panic, not meaning to fright the girl. She waved her hands around in a way of forming an apology when Lemon looked at her. Yuki jumped up then repeatedly bow.

"I'll be ok," Lemon said. She gasped before pointing a finger at her. "Oh, you're that girl who made those guys poop their pants!" Yuki gave a nervous smile while rubbing the back of her neck in embarrassment. Not from defending Mash, but the fact that's probably how people from the school know her as. Lemon quickly wrapped her arms around her waist. "Thank you for helping my future husband!"

Unsure what to do, mostly due to the fact she knows Mash isn't Lemon's fiance, Yuki lightly pat Lemon's head in a you're welcome gesture.

"Looks like we're going to be roommates!" Lemon continued with excitement. "I'm Lemon Irvine. What's your name?"