(18) Jealousy and Battle

"So where exactly the sky piller is?" Ash questioned Steven.

"It's located close in middle of mossdeep city and the ocean nea."

"I am excited to see Rayquaza!!" Cam said with excitement.

"Is it the most powerful Pokemon in hoenn?" Miles asked.

The man smiled and said, "You got it right Young boy!! Rayquaza has been helping the hoenn region whenever it's in danger! But this time it's more serious. I don't know if we can stop this or not!" He said thinking.

"Since when Hoenn region was created and this three legendary's came?" Ash said curiously.

"You have got a nice question there. It is said this region was created millions of years ago. But we are not so sure yet."

Ash came near Cam and asked. "Hi. Where is Serena?"

Cam always gets bothered when Ash prounoce her name cause he gets jealous that Ash loves someone else. But he knows it's not the time to think like this so he answered. "Oh! I am not sure!"

Miles gets deep in thoughts thinking,

(Oh! So Ash actually likes Serena dearly huh? So he actually doesn't likes Cam I see i see...)

"Ok.... I hope she was with us rn..."
Ash sighted.

Just at that moment they could saw the leader of team Magma smiling at them as he send out his camureupt.

"No!! It's the boss!!" Miles said.

Ash said, "We don't have any choice but battle him!!" He send out his Pikachu!

"Pikachu use Thunderbolt!!!"

*After some moments there was no chance for Ash to defeat him his Pikachu got injured badly*

"Pikachu!! Noooo!!!!" Ash said grabbing him.

"We can't stand a chance against him!! What should we do!!" Cam said.

Just as he said it a girl came near them and said, "Don't worry I will deal with him!! Ash your Pikachu is injured go heal him in the Pokemon center it's close by!"

The Girl was non other than Serena the kalos queen, the hoenn idol!!

"Serena!!" Ash was surprised!

"Yeah Ash! Go to the pokemon center!! We will be at sky piller!!" Cam said.

"As you say so." Ash said walking off.

He was shocked to see Serena this brave even though being a performer. And hoped for the best with Cam and Miles!

To be continued