ruh roh

i dont know syptoms of overdose so bare with me

TW: symptoms of overdose and cursing.

[NOAHS POV:]

ever since i have gone to get a drink with sierra, me and sierra have been getting a drink everyday. but, i have pinpoint pupils, my fingertips are getting a bit purple, and i have been feeling weaker. i go to the grouchat that izzy made for me and eva and her.

[ESSSCCOOPPPEEE]

noah: heeeelloooo
eva: what
izzy: HII
noah: wanna hang out today im bored
izzy: YESYESYESYESYESYES
eva: why not
noah: alr what you guys wanna do
eva: rage room
noah: relateable
izzy: JOIN THE ARMY
noah: why dont we just go rollerskating then?
izzy: i no no wanna :'(
izzy: I WANNA GO IFE SKATING
noah: what ever same thing were going ice skating
eva: bruh
noah: you coming or not
eva: yeah yeah what ever

NOAHS POV:
i go to the bathroom to wash off my face, originally, i thought my face was ashy because i looked whiter then usual. but when i dried my face, i realized it was still the same. i grab lotion and rub it all over my face, weird. i change into baggy cargo shorts with a tanktop, i put a flanel as a sweater on over me, then grab my keys, i start to text eva and izzy to see where we will go, turns out i need to pick uo both off them. i groan and drive to there house, izzy goes in the back, since she swears shes safer there if we ever get in a car crash, yeah right. i pick up eva and she goes in the front. "sup." eva says, "hii!" izzy says back. "hi." i say. eva then looks at me strangely, "what?" i say. "its just you look pale, do you need lotion?" eva says, no i dont dumbass. "no, i already put some on, i domt know why my face looks like that." izzy starts to look at me like i killed her grandma, i hear hear mumble something as i start to drive, "hm?" i say, stil focoused on the road, "nothing!" izzy smiles and goes on her phone.

TIME SKIP, 30 MINUTES INTO DRIVING.

NOAHS POV:

the iceskating place is 1 hour away, soooo its taking long. we all agree to stop at the gas station because izzy wants candy, eva needs to go to the bathroom, and i want pringles. izzy immediately runs over to the sour candy, eva goes to the bathroom, and i look around for pringles. "sour cream sour cream sour creaaaamm... found it." i grab the can of pringles and izzy is already paying and grabs her bags of candy. i roll my eyes and place the can of pringle on the counter. "is that it for today brah?" the long haired boy says, "yea." he scans it, "dude, are you gay?" the cashier asks, "excuuuuuse me?" i put a hand  on my hip, homophobic ass. and im not even gay! "no no i didnt mean it like that, im gay to." he smiles, "i just thought you looked really cool." i smile a bit, "well thanks, by the way im not gay, i ahve a gilfriend." i grab the can, "im zee brah, im not tryna hit on you or anything, im taken." he says and smiles. "oh, thats nice. im noah." "wanna talk some time brah? i can give you my number." he says and pulls out his phone. "why not." i tell him my number and slam the money on the counter. we say our goodbyes and we leave. "who was that?" izzy says on our way out the gas station, "some guy i met, his name is zee. i got his number." "hey! your dating cody!" "izzy for the last time im not gay, hes literally gay he has a boyfriend." "ohhh." i roll my eyes and we gett back in the car. "put yall seatbelts on." "psstt, yolo!" izzy yells, eva puts her seatbelt on and i to, izzy is in the the back and she didnt put her seatbelt on. i start to reverse, as i get back on the rode.

SMALL TIMESKIP, 5 MINUTES ON THE RODE.

EVAS POV:

im listening to music and izzy and noah are listening and singing to beyoncé. i roll my eyes and put the volume on higher. we're currently on a busy rode, suddenly a car makes A FUCKING ILLEGAL U TURN. "NOAH WATCH OUT!"

SQQQUUEEAAAKKEEEE

CRAASSHH

CODYS POV:
its been long enough, noah should be at his house already, its been 3 hours. his older sister has told me that he went with izzy and eva to iceskate, but they said he would be back by 5:30, its 7:28. i call noah, and it immediately goes to voicemail. weird. i think.

CONTACT:

noowuhh💓

helloo???
DELIVERED
please amswerrrrr
DELIVERED
please im getting worried
DELIVERED

what ever, im just gonna try to call izzy then.

CONTACT:

izzy

CALL: VOICEMAIL: MESSAGE: INFO:

IZZY: hello??

cody. where are you and noah?

izzy: uhhhhh.. about thattt..

cody: what did you do.

izzy: uhh.. wegotinacarcrashandwerecurrentlystuckinthecarand noahspassedoutandevatoandtheglassshateredandnoahwasdrivingsoidontknowifhesokayornot....

cody: WHAT?

HANGED UP.

fuck.

[total trauma cast!!]

cody: ANSWER
cody: HELOO
heather: WHAT.
courtney: jesus what
cody: NOAH GOT IN A CAR ACCIDNET ALIG WITH EVA AND IZZY SOMEONE DIEVE ME THERE OH EMT AHDMD
courtney: WHAT
heather: holy shit
geoff: dude whaaatt
duncan: oh em gee
harold: gosh! thats crazy!
lindsay: oh no!
courtney: CODY WE CAN DRIVE YOU THAT FAR
THERE AN HOUR AWAY FROM US
cody: I DONT CARE
heather: cody im sure there gonna contact us, just be paitent

CODESTERS IS OFFLINE.

damg