Part- I

❝𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫❞

❝𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬❞

❝𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦❞

❝𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫❞

❝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝 >_<❞

❝𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈❞

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' That's some terrible grammar ' Dazai sneered, as he straightened the paper with a flourish and began reading them out loud trying to wake up Chuuya.

(Un) Luckily, for Dazai. Chuuya was in a mini coma at the hospital. Dazai sat across his bed on a chair, reading all the poems from Chuuya's backpack.

Dazai kept glancing from his paper to Chuuya, to see if he's awake with burning rage in his eyes. He'd seriously want that, and beyond the irony, half of him wanted Chuuya to be in his state for a tad longer. Dazai secretly liked his poems, though his disappointment was raised when he found out that none of them was about how good of an executive partner he was.

He scoffed as he took offended glances at Chuuya as if he was right there, I mean awake.
He carelessly tossed the papers on the floor but kept taking glances at the door so no one would walk in and step on them. 

Chuuya was supposed to wake up any day now, apologies for not telling you how he got into this mess in the first place. Well short answer is, he fell off of a steep hill. And as plain and ironic as that sounds, there's no better way to describe it. Apparently, Dazai was teasing Chuuya with his poems that were so cliché, and Dazai wasn't being careful this time, or maybe it was intentional.

Dazai took a glance at the door, seemingly expecting something. The next second, the nurse
(not the manga one you're thinking about right now) came in, and told him that visiting hours for patients was over.

Dazai tried to win with flattery and of course, pleading for assistance in a double suicide.
But surprisingly, the nurse kept her stoic expression and pointed towards the door and told him that she could call security any moment if he doesn't step out.

Dazai sighs and retreats with a shrug,

' My my, I guess you are too adamant to come to terms with me...shame ' He says, winking

The nurse cringes and pushes him out of the door, shutting him out. While Dazai protests as he was being shoved outside telling her trying to get back with his usual skill of flattery.

But to no avail, the door was shut in front of him. Dazai shrugged as he sighed and went back to his apartment, though his mind kept wondering if Chuuya had awoken again, oddly he wasn't remorseful for his act or he thought he was, whatever makes him sleep at night right?

*
*
*

He'd been back at his conscience, he parted his eyes but not completely. His eyes shut back because of the beaming light in his face.

' He's back! - Call him now ' A voice seemed muffled in Chuuya's ear. He felt paralyzed, he couldn't move but he wanted to, his arms and leg felt pain. He tried to regain even the slightest bit of memory on where he was before this, at first he thought this was an attempt to assassinate him. But his minds provided him with vivid memories from back at the hill with...that bastard who pushed him off.

He felt better as he opened his eyes, A doctor stood in front of him seemingly jotting down notes while the nurse was talking really fast, her gaze fixated on Chuuya.

The doctor leaned closer to Chuuya, while the nurse did that aswell as if to get Chuuya to hear them.

' Mr. Nakahara - Can you, hear me? ' The doctor said, placing his clipboard and pen in his arms and waving his hands for Chuuya to get a better start on his vision.

Chuuya nodded as a murmur of assent escaped from him. The doctor smiled as he nodded and whispered something to the nurse. He then looked at Chuuya 

' You're improving - after you've fully recovered. If you don't mind of course, could you tell us how you got into this state in the first place? ' The doctor spoke slowly so Chuuya could understand what he was saying.

Chuuya's fist clenched weakly when he remembered that bastard who pushed him off of the hill, he knew it wasn't intentional but he was Dazai. He would do something like this even if he doesn't want to believe it.

The nurse opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by Dazai suddenly barging into the room with a handful of Chuuya's papers.

the trio jolted, even Chuuya at the sudden noise. The nurse and Chuuya made a disgusted expression at his presence while the doctor just looked politely bewildered.

' You, must be Mr. Dazai - right? ' The doctor asked, fixing his glasses perched on his nose

Chuuya let out a half scoff at his sight. His eyes suddenly glanced over to his hands with what looked like normal papers, were actually his poems.

Chuuya's body had a sudden rush of adrenaline, ' BASTARD-'

'CHuUuyAa! ' Dazai suddenly dropped the papers making Chuuya gasp at the dirt the paper had imprinted.

Dazai rushed over to Chuuya and looked as if he was going to give him a hug, actually pat him on the head.

' Hmm - shame, I actually thought you were gone - I enjoyed my silence- '

BANG!

With a punch, Dazai flew across the room with his back banging the wall. He then dropped on the floor. While the nurse didn't look the slightest bit shocked but the doctor was already panicking at his commotion.

Dazai groaned as a bruise marked on his cheek,

' Hmm - thought you would've been weak after being in a coma, guess not '

Dazai chuckled as he stood up slowly, the doctor was in a dilemma to treat Dazai or Chuuya first as he kept glancing back and forth. The nurse had a scowl on her face and said;

' You're supposed to pay for everything you break '

' Though nothing broke, did it now? ' Dazai said, playfully rolling his eyes.

' Get. Him. Out ' Chuuya said concealing his about-to-burst anger, facing down clutching tightly on his bed sheets.

' Ah - and I'm the one who paid your hospital bills - tch, ungrateful brat... ' Dazai says, scowling

' IDIOT - I NEVER ASKED YOU FOR YOUR HELP- ' ' How could you? you were busy napping like the whiny brat you are, ' ' I WAS UNCONSCIOUS YOU POMPOUS BASTARD- '

The doctor tried to get them to stop bickering while the nurse didn't even try to stop them.

After a few hours, Chuuya finally got home. By himself, of course.

*
*
*

' No - Just no ' Chuuya groans, as he rips the paper out of the notepad and scrunched it into a ball, then throws it behind him. Adding up to the other piles of endless paper balls.

Chuuya leans behind his chair, with his legs resting on his desk. He sighs when he can't get a single idea for a poem, there were ideas of course, but they seemed too cliché for him.

Ah, the agony of trying to be "original".

he sways with his revolving chair, as he turned backwards. He sighs at the pile of papers and what a mess he'd created, not only with his room, but with his ideas as well.

He ducks his head and uses his arms to support, his legs were on top of the chair for his arms to lean on as well. Why can't he think of anything after the coma? He usually had tons of ideas, or maybe it had something to do with...

No, no it can't be, anyways he then decided to call it a day and closed the door of his study room and went to his bedroom, it wasn't a far walk.

He sighs as he covers himself with blankets, hoping that when he sleeps. His depth mind would give him some reassurance of ideas.

It did not.

❝𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝❞