feeling low

Devika was in the kitchen wearing a beautiful saree and trying to make Arjun breakfast from her side.

She was trying her best to do it right and was putting in all the efforts she can to make it perfect for him.

As she finished making the breakfast she kept it in the tray and began walking towards Arjun's chamber.

As she reached there she took in a big breathe and knocked on the door.

She stood quietly waiting for him to open the door as she was suddenly feeling insecure but mentally shook her head and made up her mind that she will make him realise that he loves her.

Suddenly the door opened and Arjun was standing there with a blank face.

She slightly flinched but quickly schooled up her face

"I..I made you breakfast"

She said with a slight smile on her face..as she extended the tray of towards him.

"There are so many attendees to do this.."

He spoke looking at her Blankly

She slightly winced as he said this, as she looked down..but she gathered all her confidence and looked back at him

"I know..but I wanted to do it myself"

He took the tray and walked inside

She was about to leave, but again mentally gathered her confidence and spoke again

"Can I.. come inside"
She asked hesitatingly

"Why???"
He asked looking back

She was getting frustrated as she spoke to him,but hid that and spoke

"Can't I..even come inside the same quarters as you..after all we are married?"

"So???"

She was getting more and more frustrated with him..her expression was getting more annoyed and her voice was getting more sharper

"We are husband and wife..it's not a crime if I just want to come inside..and just spend sometime with you."

"I don't wanna spend any time with you I have lots of work to be done He stared at her before walking back to Couch and started to do his Work."
He spoke

Devika was at the end of her patience as she spoke back

"Ofcourse ,I know that you don't even want to spend a damn second with me..but still I want to spend time with you. You can't always just keep shuttling work as an excuse that you are too busy. you can't keep ignoring me like this it's been like coming 1 year of our marriage and you haven't even talk to me with love for once."

Arjun stared at her before walking back to Couch and started to do his Work.

She stood there for a moment before she followed him and came near him as she knelt infront of him and spoke in an soft voice.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry For that tone...but..but atleast have the breakfast I maked for you"

She placed the breakfast gently on the side table..and sat in front of him looking down. She was thinking in her mind how desperately I just want him to hold me and say "don't be sorry..I love you"

but that thought was crushed in a instant as he spoke

"you can Leave..I will have it"

She flinched as he coldly told her to leave. She sat there for a moment hoping he will say something..but he didn't..he continued working as she quietly got up and walked out of the room..closing the door behind her.