Part 7: The Wariest Of Times

During lunch time I wanted hangout with Samantha.

"Sarah and Sophie can I hangout with Samantha today?"

"Ya sure".

We were talking random stuff, I realised how Samantha was stil the sweet girl she was. She hasn't changed a bit.

After that we went to Sophie to have lunch at school. I bought matching keychains for us.

"Here you are!" I exclaimed as I kept the keychains in front if them.

"Wow!"said Sophie.

"So pretty." Said Samantha gladly.

"What are these?where did you get these?"asked Sophie ecsasticly.

"When I bought mine......"I was saying but I got interested by excited Sophie.

"Did you buy ours?" Asked Sophie.

I nodded
"Thank you!" Said Samantha while picking one of them.

"I'll take this " said Sophie.
"Thank you lily!"

"Right! I'm using the lip tint that you recommended." Said Samantha

I suddenly remembered what those girls told about us in the staircase.

"Where did you get that from?it's really popular.its out if stock. Very hard to get." Said Sophie.

"Do you use this too?" Asked Samantha to Sophie.

"Yes" said Sophie while nodding." She recommended it."

"It's really nice right?" I asked them
"Yes".replied Samantha

"I wish we could go to the same university together."said Sophie.

"We can!" Exlaimed Samantha

"Yes she is right, let's be together." I said to Sophie.

"Hey, are yall saying that to Comfort me? two of the top students says we can enter the same university."Said Sophie.

"You wants to be a pro gammer right? Then why don't we live together when we are 20?Asked Samantha.

"I don't know, I need to get my mom's permission. About moving out, and being a gamer too. We are gonna have career counselling tomorrow."

"But atleast, you do have something you want to do." Said Samantha.

" Eventhough I want I may not be able to do it." Said Sophie sulking.

" which one will be more annoying?between not being able to do what I want, and wanting to do what I'm not able to do." I said.

" I guess both are the same." Said Sophie lost.

After lunch we had art class, I went to the music class, to find that the teacher was on leave and that we had a free period. I was talking with Rose the whole time, and I realised that I was having such a great time with Rose. She was, well different from my other friends, she was mire reliable, understandable and relatable. I always felt the happiest and comfortable around her. I never felt left out, and I never found myself trying to fit in.

Narrator: at home amelia is busy texting jake to come to the study cafe. But Jake haven't even seen the message, Amelia kept sighing. Suddenly, Ethan git annoyed and said.

"Hey, if you want to sigh go and sigh in your room."

"Do you have any of your friends to tutor me? You have many smart friends" asked Amelia.

"I'd feel terrible to asking them to tutor you.You're too stupid"

" Hey, I'm not joking, I'm being serious. I'm going to study hard."