WHAT IS MINE

_______________

"I wanna pee!!"
____

Diego looked up to her face and his brow knitted harder.

"Pee?"

Candy nodded immediately. Diego knew she was using this as an excuse just to get away from him. She made a deal with a devil like him, and then scared?

One thing is.. he is definitely going to fuck her tonight.

Candy eyes slowly open when she felt the man getting off her.

"Be quick" He ordered.

"The restroom?"

"On the left" he replied, his voice shows he was getting impatient.

Candy grab her cloth from the floor and rushed into the restroom and shut the door behind her. Her chest heaving hard as she walked further into the restroom.

"Oh Gawd, that was scary" She muttered. Why can't he be patient? They just met today and he wants to sleep with her? She doesn't even know him neither does he. What if she have an infection?

Candy knew he has the right but she felt they were moving too fast. But then, he had promised to protect her from her mother, maybe this is worth it.

While Candy was busy battling with herself in the restroom, Diego checked the time. This little woman have being in the rest room for over thirty minutes.

Candy knees were folded to her chest, she didn't know how long she had been here and knew the man must be waiting for her.

She flinch when the door suddenly open, those pair of dark metallic eyes shot a cold glare at her.

"The hell?"

"Sir, I was just.. uhm.." She paused and stood to her feet. She was dressed up already and was so nervous.

"Are you testing my patience, cus I've just reached my limit" He said stepping closer. Candy shifted back as he step close. All the women Diego had been with, do throw themselves on him and he was used to it.

Getting a different reaction, made him hard on.

"Can I make another request?" She asked and Diego closed his eyes and open them in annoyance.

"What?"

"Don't reveal the fact that I'm married to you" She said, shifting her gaze to the floor.

"Why not?" He tilted his head one side.

"I want to create a life for myself first, so I can face my step mother"

"I can destroy her before the sun rise, you don't want that?" Diego raised his brow.

"I want to avenge her myself and take what is mine" Candy replied with determination burning in her gaze.

"Enough with the chit chat" He held her and dragged her close to himself. Her head bumped onto her hard chest. Before she could blink, he was kissing her hard, knocking out the air in her lung.

Candy tried struggling her way out but no avail, his grip was strong holding her in place. His desperate lips was moving fast and hard on hers as he roughly pinned her against the wall.